Friday, May 18, 2007

Last sat was Keith's bday, so me and marvin treated him dinner at Marriot Hotel on sunday (mother's day). It was crazily ex lor... The food wasnt bad though it wasnt fantastic. Service is good as well, since Marvin got the ice cream he wanted though it wasnt part of the buffet line.

Wonder were we charged for that? If so, how much?

Before that, i accompanied Marvin to Four Seasons Hotel's Club21 to shop. Nothing interesting, and the tabs are like @@. Lol. Then we walked back to Orchard and melted. So hot, can? Though no sun but it was so hot.

Theres tis nice good boy gay looking thin sweater that he love at Forum's Blackjack, but its 300+ lor, so not worth it. Discouraged him against it. I saw a jacket that i really really like, think it was 100 or 200+. And i love the top that used the same design pattern too. SO nice!!!! But no money cannot buy.

Headed to Zara and he bought 2 tops and a cute superman boxer. Haha, cant imagine him wearing it. Mus ask him to show liao. Kekekeke...

Wonder wat i did over the last weekend? Hmm...

Oh ya, had dinner at Waraku (my fav) after work on fri then headed for ktv, so it was soooo boring. Can die inside breathin the guys' sianness. Then watched drama for whole night, zz till next evening, then had dinner at Tamp's Crystal Jade. Not bad leh tt branch, surprisingly.

My impression of CJ totally changed.

Then it was back to more watching to complete the series, while Marvin, his sis Gina, husband Victor and their fren mahjonging noisily behind me.

Sun i went to my Boss's Baby Shower then met Marvin and Keith up for the shoppin n dinner.

I then caught SpiderMan 3 with Keith, while Marvin headed back home for preparation to club which didnt happen in the end, coz Kavan played him out, lol. Spiderman 3 wasnt that bad a movie as wat ppl said. Wasnt great but i wasnt expecting it to be anyways, jus a sequel in the storyline lor...

Tonight i should be catching 28 weeks later, cant wait. But then tts unless someone dun play me out.

Tues was my sis's bday, still haven got his gift, think i'll get something later. Provided i got go out lah... Tmr im going for blood donation with wendy. Evening got steamboat dinner with my family (mum's early bday celebration).

Kavan's bday next tues... Y so many ppl bday one!!!!

Haha.

Yest met Benjamin for dinner at Pasta Cafe. Been one yr plus ever since he went to Taiwan to work in tt games company. Now hes back for good, haf not seen him for so long le... Hes not changed abit. Sigh.

My exhibition is coming up one mth's time, both looking forward and dreading it. Its so far and hours are so long somemore. But then after tt, i would have time to plan many other things in my schedule.

Ive passed my basic theory test, and my final theory will be early July. I hope i can pass it one shot, then i can start my practical lessons. Then hopefully by end of the yr or latest early next yr i would be able to get my liscense.

Ive oso decided to take up jap, from basic, to intermediate to advance, which will take about 1.5yrs, tts if i dun fail la. Lol. And then depending on situation i might take up more papers on tt.

But i cannot take the most recent intake. it starts in june, clashes with my exhibition, so i will enrol during dec and start jan... So far away. Sad, but gd lah, hopefully i can settle my license 1st.

I no mood to write le. Another time bah, so sian.

No comments: