Thursday, August 16, 2007

Frustration

Although i did not go cut and rebond my hair. I still chalked up my aug credit bill...
KNS, coz tt bloody ktv rejected my debit card... Duno y oso, i always use de lor... I had no cash so i LL got to sign my credit... Coz my other debit card no money... KNN...

And then leh, i see my hair more n more like crap... Dun even bother abt my mum who always say i look like shit... Even my buddy oso said the same thing... He initially said its fine, then later its been an eye sore... He asked me to dye black, DIY, he help me... Sigh, duno leh... Also duno DIY can cover all or not.

I still feel like rebonding it lor.... But i dun wan to cut short le... Just rebond n trim... Sigh... Maybe next mth bah.... And then wait another mth go dye dark brown...

Anyways, to prevent further misunderstandings... The "he", "buddy" tt i always talked abt is Marvin... I mean like crap lor, those who knoes me sure noe who im toking abt one wat... For those pathetic female losers who are double guessing, screw u la...

Tis is my blog ok... U saw my name, go google search or watever (damn KPO u, so free nothing better to do isit?), chance upon my blog, tts ur own prob.... I do not need to answer to anyone here lo....

Marvin's not even complaining abt wat i wrote, y shd the rest be....

Names names... So impt meh...

U all oso duno who wat, even if i write out their names... Those who r close noe already mah... KNS leh u all... I mean all the strangers....

Then mus i repeat their names all over? Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin Marvin.... Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen Shu zhen...

U got anything to say, say to me directly lah... Dun go one big round or tell 3rd party can or not? If u wan to play games, dun let me knoe... Fucking angry can! Piss me off lor... Speaking of which jus reminded me of someone else... Sigh, but i guess i shall not go into details...

I have not been updating coz i am so sick of my life, i am so down, i am so depressed, frustrated with everyone, and everthing else...

Alot had happened, lots to tok abt, but i jus aint got the mood to blog abt them...

And now im sick again, which jus pulled everything into rock bottom... I DO NOT LIKE TO BE SICK, coz when im sick, ppl ard me gets more selfish (dun allow me to rest, tok loud loud, disturb me wif nonsense), and then i will feel lonely... KNS...

LONELINESS is a taboo in my dictionary ok?

I am lonely-tolerant coz i am alone! I am not supposed to feel otherwise, if not tts slapping myself for having walked tis far...

If only im not female... If only im not emotional...

I will jus let everyone go, give everything up, without any burden, and leave this place forever...

Sigh... KNN!!!

I feel like cursing n swearing to all the bitches and fuckers....

Except tt i am now so miserable, i cant tok, i cant pronounce properly and i cant breath properly too... Plus im hungry!

Lol.

Sian sian sian...

Seriously i duno wat ive becum lately...

Either i step out of it or i continue but make it work better for me, as in towards my own advantage not to others... Otherwise im nv crawling back out again until someone threw the fully injured, useless me off the hole....

U mus be thinking wat e hell im toking abt... Well, tts for me to noe... It doesnt matter u get it or not, coz tis is MY blog , geddit?

If i wan U to understand, i will... If i dun i will jus speak in riddles...

My brain's not working properly again...

TBC tmr...

No comments: