Friday, October 19, 2007

Lost my hp~ So sms me with ur name if u have my no.

I kept wanting to post this but never did. Wanted to blog on actual day but never did, waited and wanted to blog, and nv did again. It was saved as draft with only a few lines on 19 Oct i think, and now its 1st of Nov already.

I really hate to come in every other 3 mths or so, jus to post a damn long crazy entry. But then, wat to do, no time sia. I am busy, no time or no mood. And then when i finally sit down and type. I lose the feeling already. -_-" No feeling = No Power

These are the lines...

-----------------------------
Sometimes i truly wonder if heaven/god or whoever up there overseeing us is testing me or simply, playing a joke on me.


Maybe its jus fate/destiny that's playing me out.


More often than not,
-----------------------------

More often than not wat? Wat sia? Lol.

I lost my hp weeks back.

Aiya, im so distracted now. I'll continue another time. 30 mins left only.

2 comments:

Nicholas said...

Why no more updates?

Celestine said...

Duno leh, can't seem to find the time and mood to update. Lol.

Going through a very tough time here, but i should be updating very soon.

How have you been le?