Saturday, February 09, 2008

HAPPY THOTS CELES!!!

Well, on a lighter note before i start the entry, i now at least have enough money to eat, smoke, meet up with some frenz, celebrate gf's bday on 18th, get something for one fren and last till the end of the month. And thats great news for me.

I will ban myself from drinking (yea i knoe i always say tt, but it takes time u see. Lol), and also ban KTVs for 2.5 weeks. But seriously, i have cut down trememdously on my drinking, and thats good. Slowly but surely, i believe i will become a social drinker again.

With many things going on, i am hurt and troubled but im trying to get on and chanting to myself, "HAPPY THOTS, HAPPY THOTS!" Lol.

Im trying to arrange ppl to meet till i start work. Meeting SZ tmr, meeting Ben on mon, meeting Keith/Wendy on tues hopefully - still no confirmation from them, meeting Marvin on wed to hand him something - haven told him yet, lol. I oso wan to meet a gal whom ive not seen for some time. Maybe fri?

And thursday i guess i'll jus stay put at home. Yea. Lol.

I have another entry set up but i guess i'll save it another time. Im hungry and i think i will go and cook for now.

No comments: