Monday, February 12, 2007

Celestine's Back

I am back.

Or so i felt.

I felt i went on a journey. Ive changed. I did things that I usually wouldnt,
worked in a place which ive nv intended, did a job which i wouldnt, befriended
some whom i wouldnt as well.

It was quite tough for me the past 3 weeks. I had to deal with the transition,
not only in terms of jobscope. But rather, mentally, physically and
emotionally.

I did not realise what happened until the last saturday late night which i
spent with SZ. While i was sitting facing her (its been some time since i last
did tt) chatting, its like the moment just dawned on me all of a sudden.

The way i tok, the things ive said. I realised ive not done so for a long time.
Its not exactly like i was enlightened or something, but more like "U noe
something, suddenly I realised im back." And i thot it was quite a surreal
feeling then.

SOme things and ppl never change, even if time passes. One example will be her. Though i cant tell u oso whether is tis gd or bad. Lol, she'll get the drift. While i still meet her up these past 6 mths. I just felt our distance drifting apart more n more each time. I noe its not her. It is all just me.

I noe ive drifted away, jus tt ive not intended to tok to her abt it then. And back to tt night. I just realised tt, we are still the same. I came back and i am still me, back to the beginning. Though i couldnt answer her if tis is gd or bad when she asked.

She said i went "exploring" and sort of asked me "so how was it?". I jus felt that i went one big round and came back with nothing, since i am back at the beginning. I experienced and missed some moments and ppl that i noe i shdnt.

Anyways, i am in the office now and i got to go back to my work. But since i am back, i will continue to blog, and maybe even more often than usual for my own good. I miss blogging. While i was alway for the past 6 mths, i came in to blog for the sake of it, without even feeling anything.

So tis time its different.

I am back. And i will continue to blog. NOt just for the sake of it.

I just had abit of regret tt i did not jot down all the things tt had happened within the 6 mths. Fortunately, its jus a gap of 6 mths.

Now tt i am back. Do you miss the old me?

However, some things still changed. If not, i would haf totally gone for a journey for nothing.

No comments: