Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Hols~

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

Watever e occasion, i jus hope u all had a nice break from work and all others. For me, my break will be one week, so i'll be starting work on next mon.

On Fri, it was half day for me, i met a fren for lunch, then shopping (or rather he shop only), then dinner then more shopping, then movie. My sat and sun were pretty packed as well, it was sort of celebrating CNY n SZ's bday altogether.

Sat i went for movie, then shopping... Ooo, i bought a nike jacket which i love to bits. I really really like it, though its like a 100 bucks jacket. Jus wondering when the hell will i have the chance to wear it. Lol.

Its so nice though ex, but i noe i will definately regret if i dun grab it.

I tried it on a few times, not wanting to let it go. And SZ said to me, "Dun bother tryin already, its very nice. Jus a matter of whether u wan to buy or not." And then when i paid at the cashier, the guy said to me, "Tis is a very nice jacket!"... Hee.

Then we went home for reunion dinner, and then headed out again for ktv. I was drunk and i sat at my blk for awhile chatting on the phone, be4 i headed home and was knocked out.

On sun, it was another reunion dinner. SZ came to eat wif us, some ppl came to me place and the whole family of one of my fren as well. SZ and I went to visit my dad and then i bought her a swensen ice cream cake last min to cut and stayed in yishun till abt 2am.

Yest was boring though. I dun haf plans, so i stayed at home. Bought some booze in the evening, coz i wanted to slp the day away. Unfortunately, i got so drunk and puked like mad. Lol. But it did knocked me out.

I got up ard 11+pm, had my dinner (maggi), watched some tv till now. Gonna watch some epis of Naruto, i will be chasing it again, since its gonna follow the manga again from tis week onwards. Now tts such a great news.

Seriously, i wonder wat e hell am i gonna do for the next 6 days. Hmm... Think i shall do some spring cleaning again tmr. Pack and clear my wardrobe, one drawer, and the things on my table in e living room. Guess tts pretty much it, unless i wan to touch the storeroom, which i wun. lol.

Then on wed, i will head out to do some shopping, gonna buy a case for my ipod, track pants, masque. I will need to set a day to do some of my work, and another day perhaps to get some new working clothes. Ive been wearing the same things for yrs. Lol. Sat, i will meet SZ for some senseless shoppin at Vivo. I wan to eat the Korean food!

The entry is soooo meaningless. Lol. Okok, i will blog more tmr.

No comments: