Monday, April 23, 2007

Attached

I was obviously back like wat, 2 weeks ago?

But having gone through alot of issues over the past 2 weeks which left me with no mood to blog at all. I am having prob working, let alone to blog.

U noe wat affects me? Humans, which is y i prefer to be alone. And u noe wat kind of humans tt affect me personally? Frenz and lovers. And u noe who affects me greatly? Enuff to make me lose my zz, mood to work, moltivation and even change me? A Lover.

YES.

I am attached. Coming a mth in a couple of days actually. In wat already seemed like ages. And thats not a positive comment.

Under normal circumstances, i would not have gone into it again. Especially since ive kept myself single for the past 2 yrs. But there was something in tis one, that was different. I had stopped knowing guys since 2 yrs back to prevent myself from gettin attached easily.

I am hard to get, but i am not without weakness.

I noe as long as i close the newer options, i would be safe. Working circle is fine, i am very firm by that. I do not entertain colleague skirt chasers. Work is work, its jus business. But not socially. Socially its hard to stay very firm. Coz ultimately, u are toking social here.

I noe my weaknesses. If the guy noes how to work me, he will get me, definately, for I do not judge looks, height and richness. He will nail it if he knoe how. Even when i do not fall for him, coz my love can be nurtured.

But tis time he came so naturally, i cant even stop it. And god damn it, hes a damn gd mind player. He read me and he got it. But duno he suay or wat lah... Guys with me all no gd ending de lor...

But thats another thing altogether. I'll tok about tis another time.

Will post the genting pics after tis week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. congrats!