Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sian

Im so sleepy n tired... Didnt sleep well last night at all... Slept late osom though i was so sleepy... Sigh.

Yest kept raining wor, how to jog lidat... Marvin n Kavan jio me go gym, said cfm no rain, haha... I dun wan, i still wan go jog outdoor... Then Marvin cursed me say sure rain non stop... Lol

In the end, i went to zz, jus when i was about to doze off, Marvin called... Woke me, chat while he was waiting for Kavan to pick him up. Ask them come pick me they dun wan... So end up 8+ liao, i decided to jog coz rain stopped.

I walk to stadium, closed liao... KNN.

So i ran ard the neighbourhood and started to rain wor... THen i hack care continued to run lor. Finished liao i go buy my fav ginger warm beancurd. Sat down stairs to eat... Damn shiok ok?

Then i went back do some chores, watch tv, study abit then zz le...

Wanted to go club de, coz Marvin jio me accompany him with his coz mates... But then we couldnt find more ppl and i dun wan to be wif all the xiao di dis... Makes me feel so auntie. Ended up i asked him to cancel... Haha...

In the end all healthy living le lor... All go exercise...

But yest didnt jog enuff... Sigh...

Tonight after my thing, maybe i go again. Later see how bah. After work will be so rushed.

No comments: