Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DEATH NOTE ANIME

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

DEATH NOTE ANIME OUT ALREADY!!!

Just watched e 1st 2 epi... OMG OMG OMG...

SZ, go watch, the real KIRA... Not e movie one... The original one...

OMG OMG OMG...

My heart was pounding, was so excited seeing the manga story come alive...

My new colleague told me de, i didnt even noe came out liao...

OMG OMG OMG OMG...

Okok, enuff of my excitement... E rest of u can catch the movie though... Tok about tis another time...

Seriously they shd haf done tis many yrs back...

3 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

yeahhh!!! you didn't know?? oO I love the opening song + animation! I think it sorts of complements each other.

Celestine said...

yeah, didnt noe when it came out... i am so buried in work now...

Anonymous said...

Haha. Ok, I'll go watch it.