Sunday, October 08, 2006

Updates

I am still sick, and ive not recovered... It may be due to the haze, or it may be just myself.

I haf not used my pc for the past week, coz my house's going thru the upgrading and u cant imagine e mess, dust, dust, dust and more dust. Sent my dog to pet hotel and burnt a hole in my pocket... It was very sad when hes not ard... Took him back yest and its hard not to get him stepping onto the dusty forbidden areas which formed e majority of the house.

My fish had comitted suicide. She paralysed herself, and couldnt get up to eat. And thus, after 6 days, she finally starved herself to death. Rest in peace, wu fu... She had been wif us for many yrs, exceeding her own lifespan. And i am glad shes gone to a better place.

Im online today, coz no choice i got to type a small report coz i got no time to do in the office. But im kinda lazy and unfit to do it now also u see. Alright lazy is the main reason.

Watever, next week the upgrading still continues... After i forced myself to start my report, and cover my pc wif dirty n dusty blankets, i am going to say byebye for another week. Hopefully the project finishes on time. Coz i miss my air con, normal toilets, warm water shower and my usual life...

Cya next week.

1 comment:

wingéd densetsu said...

it definitely is most likely the haze...