Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ill >>> iLL

I have fallen ill again... Like, wats new right.

Anyways, its saddening to see my blog abandoned. But i really haf either no time or no energy. Yest was supposed to be my off day. But due to shortage of manpower now, i went back to do 5 hrs of OT. i would have done another 3 hrs if i have not arranged to meet up wif SZ.

Ive been clocking OT alot lately, now got chance then do lor... After they hired more ppl, wan to do also dun haf le. And i better earn more while i can be4 they fire me.

Tmr i will be working from 730am-7pm... Sigh... I dun even wan to think about it.

My job has been on the rocks lately. But tts all im going to say for now. It only makes me feel yet again, tt all my efforts n e hard work i put in, though more than anyone else, is jus me being plain stupid. Then again, when was it justisfiable or appreciated anyways.

I will be changing seats tmr. Hopefully at a new place, things will turn for the better, i hope.

My mum said ive been too tired, tts y i kept falling sick, and not recovering...

Oh, did i mentioned i went to play tennis wif my colleague and i fell on tues? I fell and grazed and bruised myself during the 1st ball. Then i realised i was playing too serious... Lol. I only realised how painful it was after i went back...

Showering was a big challenge. Not to mention climbin stairs and walking...

My house from tues till next next fri, 10 days, will be going thru e upgrading... Sigh, no toilets to use... Duno how... And not yet finished somemore, think next yr they come back do the kitchen additional room or something... So meanwhile cant cook too. They will be tearing down our kitchen cabinet, up till the stove area... Its gonna be very messy. Not to even mention the reconstruction of the 2 toilets...

My family had a big quarrel today. Resulted in my mum display her unhappiness living here and my sis asking my mum to leave. So e conclusion was to sell away tis house 2 yrs later, money split between them both and everyone separate their own ways...

Sigh... Looks like i am really going to carry on renting rooms for a long time. If tts e case, most prob i will give up my degree. I dun think i can earn enuff to cover all the commitments... Then again, when we separate, how am i going to bring my son wif me. Ive not encountered any landlords who allow their tenant to cook pets...

Besides, hes goin to be trapped in e room for his whole lifetime. Its gonna be very miserable and i dun wan him to go thru the kind of life tt i am going to.

See how lah... Theres still some time... Shall see.

1 comment:

wingéd densetsu said...

i tink it's a pity about your situation. I hope the quarrel will just remain a quarrel.