Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I MC Today

Had a stressful monday, duno y though every mon was bz as usual, but the supervisors made it worst by creating a pressurizing n irritating mood. The whole ambience for tt day was tensed n awful. Wasnt easy for everyone.

Went for dinner at Village afterwards. Then to ktv. Wanted to keep it non alcohol, coz ive been drinking too much lately. I told my frenz i will not drink for the next 18 days till my next pay and every laughed. And i so happened to already drink on the 1st day. Lol.

But i didnt exactly go drinking though we did drank, but it was like jus a few bottles. And we had no mood, didnt even bother to finish the last drink and left. We also left early for e ktv. Decided to take mc today wif my colleague though we didnt reach home too late, was still ard 12+am. But lazed ard till 2am.

Wanted to keep e mc till tis thurs coz i had plans. But i was feelin quite sian. And my colleague shared e same sentiments.

Got test tmr as well, sian. Supposed to be today but i mc so got to take it tmr. Got 2 tests tis week, duno y they decided to torture us recently. But i organised a dinner trip to newton after work. Thinking of tt also sian. Grp of 9. Sian. But i cannot dun go, coz if i dun go, it will be cancelled as usual. I dun go some others will drop out also. I had to hold them together. Lol.

Abit wasteful today's mc. Coz i seriously prefer thurs de. But sian to go today also.

3 mcs tis mth le, $240. Urgh, nvm.

16 days more to payday. Hope i dun get fired. Lol.

My sis is downloading naruto from epi 1 to watch. My gawd.

Fruits basket is coming to a end, the last chapter. And i hate the ending.

I got over the deathnote anime coz its exactly e same anyways, and i dun like to wait one epi after one epi after one epi.

Recently no gd movies to watch also. Sian.

Inuyasha manga shd also end soon, its nv ending.

Hunter X Hunter duno will continue or not. Duno wat will happen to the characters.

Bleach, sigh. Nvm.

Tired leh. Though i slpt quite abit, but i got a feeling i wun be able to slp tonight. Haha. C how lor. Sian. Gotta work tmr. Sobz. Who will save me???

No comments: