Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rain Of Glass

I guess i will not quit end of tis yr at the end of e day, might even be able to pull thru my confirmation, but tts if im strong enuff, otherwise it will be byebye jan07.

Not like its so easy anyways, dec n jan r 2 crucial mths for e company to ask u 2 leave. We wouldnt get any bonus if they ask us to leave any day next mth, n u would jus wonder y e hell u tolerated all e crap n shit for.

Unless i noe e exact kind of jobs to look for next n actually make myself do it, i will jus bump ard in tis job 1st though its going to be super lonely coz they r all leaving...

I am rather close wif some of them, and though im trying not to get attached to them, things jus happened. And i noe becoz of tt i will feel sad when they leave but hey, tts life. Nothin is forever. I kinda like some of them though we didnt spend alot of time together. Some r nice n sweet at times, while some r... nvm...

I also need to noe whether will i be able to survive without them after they left. I wan to noe how far i can tolerate in tt circumstance. If i cant i'll jus leave as well. But at least a few will still be ard though, so its not tt bad i guess.

They hired another batch of newbies. Its kinda strange n amazing at the same time how many ppl came n left. Its like u will wonder how many ppl actually worked in tis co. be4. Lol

Coz of my work location, it jus so happened one day me n colleague hopped to acid bar on a sudden decision and ive been hangin ard there ever since. I did try to stop going there last week, lol, coz its drying my bank. But i went there again twice tis week.

And every time i go there, i will definately bring a new person there.

Yest i brought SZ there, then saw Kenneth who i reprimanded for not contacting me for 1.5 yrs. Lol. He was wif a grp of frenz, Jiayi, Sheena, Salley, Meiyue.

Oh and then something happened also. The customers above me knocked the glass off the table, shattered and rained directly on me. I was shock and the bar froze. Everyone working there was very worried but fortunately i wasnt injured.

It was all within a split second, i heard glass shattering and the next moment i realised i was showered by the glass pieces. I touched my hair and dropped the pieces. Its not the bar's fault. And they haf been very nice to me as well. It jus e dumb customers who didnt even apologise sincerely.

I was still very nice n polite n i did not pursue at all. I was in a gd mood. So i jus let it be.

Will be meeting Kenneth wif SZ again tis comin thurs coz hes leaving for India in dec for half a yr.

Start of a new week again. 6 days of ... Sigh, nvm i will not think abt it.

No comments: