Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tuesday Bluez

Yo yoz. Surprise surprise...

I am so tired but i dun feel like slpin. Duno y leh. I noe if i now jus rest myself alittle i would fall aslp immediately... But i dun wan to. Dun wan my night to jus go lidat. I am mad i noe.

Strangely, i developed tuesday bluez after tis job. Somehow tues seemed to be so much more miserable than mons which of coz doesnt seem to be tt way for the rest. Perhaps like one of my colleagues who mentioned, its due to my retardation. lol.

But really mah, mon still ok de lor, but tues is like shit lor. Mon i very hyper de though lack of slp. But tues i am like dead fish.

Today, forgetting tt it was tues and i was in gd mood. I went wif a very goofy mood. Actually i noe where tt goofiness came fr lah, jus tt i wun say it here...

I was happy and filled wif energy. But then hor, when it came to lunch time, my energy suddenly all drained away. Lol. I found it very hard to concentrate and time crawled. I told tt colleague who said i am retarded tt i no mood, and he said, of coz mah, its tues for u...

YA HOR~ Hahahahah...

I feel like mc-ing again, but then last week i jus took one leh... 80 bucks leh... Sigh...

But cannot take it liao...

So sian sian sian... I went to eat outside jus now and bought some things too. Tok abt saving money, sigh. But i didnt drink hor, though i did alittle on sat. But it was jus a harmless bottle.

I tried to organise another grp outin for my colleagues. Bringing 11 ppl together is so tiring lor... If not for others i wun do it de. Though tentatively its set on next wed or thurs, and 4 haven replied me yet.

U may ask y i so urgent, coz if i ask them tmr, cfm no replies de. I noe their dead patterns inside out. Took me whole night to at least get some answers lor. But it was abt 65% so i am happy.

I still haf not thot of where to eat though. Lazy to think now. And they also no ideas de.

One new guy (Daniel) smsed me, asking if i was leaving soon then wan to gather up coz it was so sudden. I told him i did think of leaving but trying hard to hold back. I think i can tolerate bah... U think?

Ok lah, think i go sleep le... Gotta wake at 5am... Sian...

Can i mc?

Sigh...

No comments: