Thursday, December 08, 2005

FF VII: Advent Children

PS: Printscreens at the bottom of entry for ur viewing, many pictures but listen to me nag 1st!!!

Ok, i never thot i would haf the opportunity to watch Advent Children coz i do not do any downloads of movies or anime...

It has always been at the back of my mind ever since i saw the trailer like yrs ago...

Like all, everybody anticipated like mad... But of coz, in the end, i share a piece of the pie of disappointment with them as well...

I came back from Genting and saw the FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN DVD on my table... I was like, huh?

Then my mum told me the graphics very nice, the guys very handsome... She asked my sis whether is it computer generated, my sis told her its drawn by artists... LOL... Tok about misunderstandings...

Then i was even more shocked... MUM & ANIME doesnt come together!!!

Tts was funny, so i thot it was so damn gd tt my mum even took an interest to it... Then i recalled e reviews n reshuffled my expectations... Haha...

I watched e history of FF VII, but of coz, i couldnt understand a shit, coz the game was fast forwarded and e broken english subtitles jus zoom past like tt... Hahaha... I think they were expecting e audience to SUPERMAN eyesight...

I only noe about lifestream, one girl died, Cloud's best fren died, cute purple version of cloud jumping ard in e game, villain killed, lifestream saved e world...

And then i realised tts all u need to noe anyway... Hahahhaa...

It took another blur person to make me understand e plot... My sis kept asking me qns, and magically i managed to answer all of them, then i realised i got the story... Hahahah...

I watched the show, but i wasnt really paying attention coz my mum n sis kept interupting... And they were watching it again, so i'll watch it again tonight alone since its still here anyway...

Oh, the dvd appeared in my house, coz my sis's colleague was asking her about tt cat cat, big cat anime, which turned out in the end to be Inuyasha anyways... He did haf sharp ears but hes a dog... LOL...

So she wanted to borrow and said lend us Gundam... I was like, huh? GUNDAM??? Siao eh...

Anyways, i left Genting, and didnt noe e transaction was made... Hahaha...

She wanted box 1 to burn, but my sis gave her 2 boxes, then she lent my sis Advent Children, which my sis noe nuts about, until i came back and made a big HOO HA...

Anyways, Advent Children did not turn out as gd as i had expected... It is totally so off from the trailer... I was so blown away by the trailer... But of coz, those in e industry knew trailers r never e final product, coz they do trailers 1st...

As expected, while there was top notch character modelling, texturing and rendering... Basically its jus that... Backgrd was lousy, its all low polys and only main characters r properly done, e rest all short cut...

Animation is bad but normal i guess like all other 3D anime... There were some gd animated scenes, but its jus a handful... They walk funny and tok funny... So its kinda weird to see perfect almost real human chracters not perfectly syncing to the dialogs...

Cloud used to be my fav... To me, he is e most handsome male in the world wide world... Even though i would appreciate better if he has longer hair...

But he didnt look as gd in tis show... Its jus so weird n i duno y... Maybe coz e actions r very fake so he looked like a dummy... I duno..

I prefer his 2D image, so handsome... I love his scar, so cool... But tis one of coz, is perfect skinned Cloud... Tifa is not pretty at all...

I also abit bekcek wif the translations...

They name Cloud, KULAWEED in el subtitles... KULAWEED???? Wat e hell is tt???

Aerith as Alice, tis one still acceptable... Coz sound e same...

I like Sephiroth, but in e game one... Tis movie he abit weird...

My mum love KADAJ... LOL, funny hor...

Rude and Reno are funny chaps... Reno is supposed to be very bubbly n active, always saying rubbish and making funny gestures whereas the others are always so serious... They of coz, failed in animating him as well... I believe they haf no idea how to animate a 3d character as lively as the incredibles... ??? Nvm... Hahahah...

The best part of the movie for me is the part, where Cloud's comrades helped him fly by pulling him at sections, one by one... Very cool, cant explain, but i really love the part... SO touching and magical... It was a magical moment for me, but it was too fast, shd haf pulled the scene longer and add big music for tt emotional impact...

Realistic looking 3D characters look kind of freaky with bad animations... Dun u think? Sometimes they jus creep me out, like ghosts wif blank eyes...

Here r some random printscreens i kapo from website... Enjoy...



Very funny hor, e cat clashes wif e whole movie...


Arh, MY CLOUD!!!


Tis is e very real Cloud, on the trailer too... But he doesnt look like tis in e movie all e time of coz, look above pic...



TIFA



Vincent Valentine, dun u think hes so cool? I like...



Wheel car person and Kadaj, my mum's fav...



Cloud







See, told u blank eyes look like ghosts... Like zombie...



Kadaj



Hmm, duno is it Sephiroth or not...



Ah, tis is e part he flew to e sky wif e help of his frenz... Pic not nice...





Kadaj look like Chucky in tis pic, freaky!!!



SHe doesnt look like tis most of the times...



FOrgot his name, lol... Oh got it, its Denzel...



Reno



Rude, reminded me of Matrix...



Marlene



Duno who, think its Loz e crybaby...



Barret



Vincent



Yuffie, not as gd as others hor...


Cid


Nevertheless, i still hope u'll haf e chance to watch it though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »