Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Waiting

I am waiting for my client's call to discuss about the mock ups i did... There were changes n merges as expected, so i will need more details from her... But shes busy and said will call me back in like an hr plus later...

I am hoping to finalise the final design by tmr... But it may a wishful hope unless im tt gd...

I am seriously hoping to finish tis project by the end of this yr...

Everyday at home is really boring me... Although i got things to do, but im trapped in a way... Lol, duno u get it or not...

I will tok more about my project once its done... Coz i haf lots of things to say but i think i shd only say it after it ended...

Anyways, i searched for the FFVII & Advent Children's script to read... Coz i wanted to noe e story... And the badly translated Advent Children made me really mad...

I watched like 4 times liao...

So finally, i cleared up all the bubbles... I finally noe e story... Hahhahaa...

FFVII is loooooooonnnnnnnggggggg... It took me 2 nights to finish reading... Cant be helped, its 60+ hrs of gaming!!! If u play 2 hrs a day, it will take u more than a mth, not even including those times u die...

Its a crazy ass complicated story... Took me to the end before i fully understand e whole plot and also thanking e person who wrote it so well...

Not only tt, i had to read the FAQs sections to clear up more bubbles...

While ppl speculated many many yrs ago tt Cloud love Tifa the most... I think Advent Children really sealed the fate... It was clear tt Cloud love Aerith (Aeries)... There wasnt any love towards Tifa...

I duno, i always find tt Aerith is more beautiful than Tifa, but it seemed like hard core fans n the original game developers thot Tifa was hot... Hmm... My eyes got prob meh? I thot it was pretty obvious... She got Jolin Cai's hair somemore even before the hair was in trend... Hahaha...

Anyways, more to come...

No comments: