Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jay Chou Fans Are Going To Kill Me

Yest night, I dreamt that i was in taiwan visiting some guy fren who was studying in some college or uni or something...

Then i realised Jay Chou was studying there as well... Lol...

I ignored him anyways coz i dun really like him, unless all e rest who swarm ard him like bees...

Then he saw me, and it was love at 1st sight for him... Hahahah, i was trying to act blur and avoid him though...

Then this Liu Luo Ying (think coz i haf been watchong too many of her publicity clips) wanted to chase him and follow him ard, and kept asking him out...

I was in tis bookshop which is like minimart selling all kinds of stuffs... I was exploring coz ive never been to Taiwan and was very curious about their things and prices...

Then Jay Chou was waiting for me at the entrance... Smiling at me whenever i happen to look at his direction...

Then tt Liu Luo Ying grabbed him and asked him out, i used tis chance to escape thru the entrance, hoping he wun see me... And then while hes hearing Liu Luo Ying out, Jay grabbed my hand and stopped me...

He asked me whether i was free for dinner tt night, i said im not... Liu Luo Ying said she is... And then i left...

Wahahahaha... I AM SO COOL!!!

Then i was crossing road, then suddenly one car zoomed past and i was pulled to e roadside... Jay saved my life!!!

So we sat there tokin awhile coz i think i was injured...

Then one motocyclist stopped by and tried to rob us... Jay Chou simply gave him some money, coz i was penniless anyways... Jay even shouted at him, "Wat? Not enuff ah? Here!", he gave him some more notes... I duno how much he gave tt stupid robber, coz i couldnt tell their currency...

Anyways, he helped me walk to some place... Then i told him its impossible between us, even as frenz, hes a star, etc... Besides, hes not a faithful bf... And i hate unfaithfullness... I said "U r still attached to Hou Pei Ci anyways wat, how can like tt?"...

Then he said, actually they not together long time liao, etc...

Then he said alot of touching things and then touched my heart...

So stupidly i agreed and we kissed... And i woke up...

Wahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Sigh, i wan David Tao leh... Not Jay... I cant get David Tao out of my head ever since last week's KTV session... Gosh gosh...

Anyways, pardon me... Coz i haven been updating... I haf lots of things to say but i dun haf e time, once i am done wif my project i will update asap...