Thursday, February 02, 2006

Better Note It Down 1st

Be4 i forget most of it, in fact, i already forgotten alot about it... I better write down my Gackt dream 1st...

Ok, so hes coming down to sg to promote his songs or something... But he came down one day earlier to prepare things and and settle down abit...

My fren, was responsible for his accomdation n etc... He was a fren of Gackt or wat he claimed... I am a gd fren of him, so he asked me along when he went to the airport to pick Gackt and his assistant up...

And then i saw him!!! Lol...

He was in hs moonchild image, exactly e same... The younger image of him in tt show, his extended hair was braided from lower half, and his fringed covered most of his forehead... But instead of wearing his all famous hawaii green shirt and white pants... He wore a dark black top instead...

(Dun haf his band, Gacktjob, amercian soldiers body guards, etc... )

Anyways, he was wif a lady, who was responsible in planning in his schedule... I had to keep my excitement within myself and act like nothing happened the whole time... lol...

Then anyways, we were on a pedestrain walkway, and tt lady told us she needed to attend to something 1st and so he left Gackt wif us... I still haven spoke to him yet...

We arrived at a place (think my fren's house), we got hungry, and i asked Gackt if theres any dish he heard and wanted to try (since its his 1st time in sg anyways)... He said something like "Sotong Chow Mee" excitedly... It took a long time for me to figure out wats Sotong Chow Mee... In the end, it turns out its jus Bak Chor Mee with sotong balls... Lol, so i went down to buy the food...

We had our lunch and then the scene changed, i was moving my computer to back home, and since both of them had nothing to do, they would be helping me... But both of them dumped me, and left me at the roadside... So sad!!!

I waited and waited... Then Gackt turned up!!!! I asked him (in el, we conversed in el), "Y u 2 dumped me?"... He replied tt he doesnt noe, coz he jus followed his fren... But he also added i shd haf jus called him... I said, i dun haf his number... Then he whipped out his PDA phone and i saw his phone... He gave me his phone to enter my number, i took a long time playin wif it coz i cant understand japanese... We exchanged numbers... Lol, but i cannot remember the number though...

Then he helped me wor... He carried my monitor and i carried my CPU... My blood was gushing like mad all over my body, i jus wanted to force hug him or something, hes jus so charming... Oh, but he appeared shorter in my dream, about 172 instead of his 180, maybe i dun like to lift my head too high in my dream... Lol...

Then he came to my place, and he actually helped me set up my com... I sort of screamed at him, "How can i let u, Gackt, set up my computer?"... He of coz replied tt its no prob... And did everything for me...

Then we sat down n chatted abit... I managed to touch his arm at a pt of time thru e event while we were toking animatedly... Lol... I still remember, i was so excited, my heart was pumping...

Never haf i imagined myself to be so physically close to him... Well, it felt very real...

It was so real tt, i asked if he can sign for me... I dun haf his merchandise, so i took up a crappy painting i did, and asked him to sigh... I was even thinking, "Wow, i can scan tis n put on my blog later..." Muahahahaha...

And then u noe wat? In real life, my bloody sister came back fr Thailand and woke me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sob sob... And it ended jus like tt...

Be4 i dreamt of Gackt, i dreamt of many dreams, one of them (most exciting but i cant remember e story) was tt a monster being wanted to take over my body... He looked like a human then coz he was in another human's being...

I tried to drag e situation longer so tt i could buy time for help to cum... I ended up chatting nonsense wif e monster... I asked him how its done, isit painful, etc...

Apparently he would kiss me, or sort off... And then e monster would pour out the monster from his mouth into my mouth, and i would hurt like hell when the transformation takes place and him taking my soul... Scary leh e feeling, my throat has some kind of reaction when i type tis...

I even stupidly asked him, "After tt, will i still be ard? Am i still able to control my body?"

The Gackt dream came as a surprise too, coz it was e last dream i had before i woke tt day... Think it lasted only about 15 mins... Before tt, i had many other long adventurous dreams... The Hyde one was shockin though, i didnt listen to his song long time, haven seen his clips for long time and also done anythign about it...

But of coz, after tt dream, i launched into tis crazy mode of catching their songs, videos, pictures, etc... But even so, i couldnt dream of them even though i was watching their stuffs for apparently e whole day... And then it died down... Still no dreams...

Then one night, i read up some stuffs on Gackt and the dream came... Lol...

Its funny coz i mentioned in my HYDE dream entry tt i would like to see him again... Its jus so funny...

I think e trick is, keep seeing something about e person (it mus be visual), till it passes ur sleeping hr, till u felt zoned out, and get really tired, dun finish tt article or video, tell urself u r too tired n continue tmr...

It almost didnt work for me, coz the dream only came at the last min... But unfortunately, my sis woke me... Urrggghhhhh.......

No comments: