Friday, February 17, 2006

Valentine

Moi gift...


Knowing tt i am choc crazy, i received so much chocs... I love them though, not complaining... I happened to be craving for them too... Now only left mon cheri...


The flower tt claimed to be "very me" or rather so does other single stalks flowers i received... lol... I like it of coz, and the nicest part of e flower is actually its behind... The colors there i like... Weird arh...


The dark thingy on the right is of coz, strawberries in choc... My fav... I love the esplanade one, but tis one taste nice too, surprisingly... Luckily not spoilt... Coz it was out for a long time be4 i got home... And my sis was saying sure spoilt already... Even if its spoilt i would still eat it, at most go to the toilet a few times lor...

Toblerone dark choc is my fav choc all times... I love almost all dark chocs, but Toblerone is da best!!! Unless Forerro comes up wif dark choc roches... (Duno how to spell, u get wat i mean) If i dun control myself, i would haf finished up e bar of Tob's choc imediately, but i had to control each time and eat 2/3 pieces a day...

I received Mon Cheri for da 1st time... It was very nostalgic, coz i remembered i had them when i was very young... But i forgot how it tastes like, then was told it tastes jus like roches... Hmm, nice...

Anyways, we starved ourselves, coz it was so crowded we cant get seats at any restaurants without horrible long Qs... So we went to catch a movie... We watched Fearless... The show's gd unlike horrible Hong Kong movies, sigh, i had to tell myself not to cry not to cry at the end, lol... Coz i did not wish to smerge my make up... I knew the exact detailed story be4 i went, but i still wan to catch it...

I like Jet Li... So sad, no more le... He talked e most in his own tongue for tis movie, i had never heard him so much be4 in his past movies... I was surprised to see 3d elements in e movie too... Though not very well done, but ok lah... Better than Hong Kong's effect still...

But i nearly puke after e show... I had motion sickness coz we were like on 3rd row, i couldnt even see the whole picture... Lol, so maybe i would get e vcd when its out... I cant even see their faces clearly coz its so huge... We then went to eat Mac... We tried the rice burgers... Ok mah, not as bad as wat others said wat... The rice got taste one leh, can eat...

Btw, HOWLS MOVING CASTLE DVD/VCDs' OUT LIAO (for some days le actually)!!! I haven gotten it yet... I forgot to buy it when i was out... Lol...

VCD only $14.90, if DVD's cheap i would get the DVD...

I bought some toys on vday too...


I wan the Edward one but no more le... Sad... Nvm, will look again... I dun wan to get e set coz i dun like the military characters...


And also Bleach!!! I found out my sis's fav character is Urahara Kisuke... I didnt noe tt... Coz she never say anything until when she saw my toys and she kidnapped my Urahara... Bekcek...

Tis is the 1st set i found wasnt distorted... The other versions all cannot make it... I noe i used to shoot one by one close up... But i lazy leh... Nvm lah, u noe how they look like anyways...

My mum scolded me though when she saw i bought these, she said, "Aiyo, U GROW UP LIAO LEH!!!"

Lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »