Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pappy Ah Pappy!

U noe y my internet was down?

It wasnt singnet, nor e stupid modem...

I found out e answer tt day...

My son bite e tel wire cable! It was nearly broken... BEK CEK ARH!!! Lol...

For tel line, theres 2 wires, usually green and red... He bit thru e rubber plastic, and then broke the red one, the green one was still struggling wif a miserable few strands of tiny thin copper strands...

Pappy ah pappy... Y u so noti...

I jus came out of e shower, and found one bunch of garlic on my bed... PAPPY ARH!!!

Needless to say, hes been punished... And hes been thrown out of my room for now...

So noti boy...

I watched e Full Metal yest on channel U in mandarin... Of all episodes, they were showing e Shou, Nina & Alexander episode (e saddest epi in my opinion)...

I thot i wouldnt feel anything coz it was dubbed in lousy mandarin, but then i stil did leh... I cried leh, so sad... But teary only, not e weepin like mad e 1st time i saw on e dvd then...

But its still very sad though...

Now hor, every manga/comic shop i go, they are loaded wif FMA's merchandise... I am so tempted... But cannot buy lah, i will wait 1st.. Not now...

I left out something about e full metal manga tt i forgot to mention... Winry's parents were killed by Scar... So when i saw e anime again, on Roy's part feeling guilty etc for killing Winry's parents, it jus felt so weird... E feeling is jus so strange at having 2 plots at the same time... Lol...

Also, Winry found out and took a gun and wanted to kill Scar... Tt part of e story was very sad... She was crying n kneeling down... Edward then stopped Winry, he told her that her hands are not made for killing... Very very touching moment... In e manga, Winry also displayed her skills in medicinal abilities... Coz her parents were doctors and she had read all medicinal books when she was young...

Oh, i dreamt of Gackt n Hyde again... Lol... But tis time it was different... I didnt interact wif them... I was looking at their small tv concert... Gackt sang very well, and was unusually outspoken, but Hyde was very distracted... He didnt even sing properly and was not himself...

I was so worried about Hyde, duno wats wrong wif him... Worrying about his wife n son? Lol... Duno lah, i had weird dreams lately... Mainly supernatural, spooky, creepy... I kept dreaming of spirits, ghosts and monsters... Think it shd be due to the LOTR... Lol...

More about LOTR and other stuffs in later entries...

No comments: