Saturday, February 18, 2006

Check Out These Animation Clips

5 Animation Clips from Sec 3 students from CHIJ St. Joseph's Convent for Singapore Total Defence Campaign...

I am bloody hell impressed!!! It is disgraceful to full time animation students man... I received the link some time ago from SAC, saying tt tis shd be a wake up call for full time students... The email mentioned as well, they are so much better than those award sg winning clips they haf seen...

http://home.totaldefence.org.sg/TD_ani/TD_ani.html

Check them out...

_________________

FINAL DESTINATION 3!!! I am so excited!!! Sneak is next wed, sob sob... Nobody go wif me... But i am also afraid tt it falls short of expectations... The 2nd one didnt, surprisingly, though i still dun really get e ending... I jus hope they can keep up wif e standards...

Nonetheless, i am definately going to catch it!!!!

No comments: