Friday, February 03, 2006

Geomancy aka Fengshui

I didnt haf time to blog tis evening coz my mum was lazy sick to cook, and so she asked me to cook dinner jus now... I made some tender crispy cutlets, yummy, it was so gd...

I also went to pack my stuffs fr my 5 tier drawer cabinet in storeroom... And i cleared some of the stuffs, mostly my old things (full of memories), sobz... But i noe i mus throw them away some day... So i haf to do it!!! I haf 2 empty drawers for them to use now...

I kept one photo frame though, it was a bday gift fr my best fren during pri 4... I jus wanted to keep tt to remember tt fren by... I shd haf thrown it away but i kept it in e end... But i noe i wun use it anymore, coz its abit kiddish... Tt was e only thing tt always gave me a dilemma... I wanted to throw it away many times but each time i stopped myself...

I couldnt afford to be carryin so many things wif me next time when i move out in e future... So every now n then when i can let go, i'll clear my old stuffs...

And also now i am prepared to throw away my 2d animation works, which took up one whole big box at another corner, but i'll wait till my sis clears her stuffs 1st, coz hers are on top of mine... I couldnt bear wif it last yr, but now i am ready to clear those and start afresh...

Anyways, i couldnt type more, coz i am on my sis's bed typin and shes sleepin... I'll blog more tmr, if i haf time...

Anyways, for e chinese geomancy, tis yr of dog is not a gd yr, coz dog met e element fire, and Fire Dog (Huo Gou) brings bad luck to households... So in order to break e curse, detain e fire dog or watever u call it, u need to keep a black dog or at least place a black color dog thingy in ur house...

Muahahahahah, i think tis is e only time they feel happy tt my son is ard... I happened to haf a shot of a lovely him tt day... Coz he is jus so not photogenic...

Here goes... Tis is one of e rare pics tt u can see his face...




Aiyo, so cute, his tail was waggin somemore so got motion blur... Unlike Bondie, my son doesnt pose to cam, so it is extremely hard to take nice pics of him... Something which i dislike, coz i like to take photos...

My sis said, black dog arh? then spray him all black lor!

Lol...

No comments: