Monday, July 23, 2007

HAPPIFYING 2

This sat ive arranged a gathering with SZ, Marvin and Wendy...

Wah, 1st time SZ and Marvin meet, duno how its gonna turn out... Lol... But high time to meet le lor, kns... My 2 close frenz, die die oso mus pair them up see how isit...

Will be watching movie, Alone, in the noon, then early dinner at newton, i wanna eat STINGRAY, SAMBAL KANG KONG, (damn long no eat, e last time at tamp 85 coffeeshop not counted, sucks lor) then duno wat liao... I sick of eating Lala, Cockles, Squid, dun feel like eating Tsuk Tsuk, Gong Gong... Then like nothing liao lor... Oh ya, think i will order satay (oso very long no eat), then the oyster omelette, i dun fancy chicken wings... Hmm, then like nothing liao. Lol.

Then KTV. Gonna drink alot alot... I will prepare more $$$. I hope the 2 girls are prepared though, one thing is i want them to get drunk, then again im afraid of the aftermath of drunk ppl oso... Lol.

Then after that go Boon Tong Kee eat supper...

But like so dumb travel back n forth back n forth lidat... Lol, but nvm lah, 4 person cab not so ex.

Pls dun stalk me arh! U roughly can guess all my locations. Lol...

I am so excited lor, duno wat im excited for... But sian leh, 5 more days!!!

If all these dun work out, i duno wat to say man... But then got ME wat, sure work de lah...

I wan to see Marvin, SZ, 5-10... It will be so interesting...

I am so amazed at myself this mth...

  1. I managed to survive under such limited moolah.
  2. I did not borrow any moolah. Wanted to lor, but i am a stubborn bitch!
  3. I still managed to eat my usual (sort of) and bought so many things for others
  4. But coz of the above points, now i have a credit of 500 moolah to clear next mth. Lol. But still within my budget lah, didnt i already mentioned I have high expenses!
But last mth credit bill of 3K (consists of the 2.4k Puppy) was really really crazy. 600 moolah was my shopping which i by right expected it to roll over this mth, coz of the cut off date but i FORGOT i CHANGED credit card, so the cut off date was changed too.

Although i encountered tt big floop, all these still under my control lor...

It feels so gd to be in control again.

But i did suffer one setback which was tt my drinking was cut down tremendously. This is partly due to the fact that my drinking khaki oso broke, lol. So we die die oso cannot drink, for now... But not anymore, i will be back next mth. Lol.

Then again, u will say dun drink so much la, not gd to health tis n tt... U think i duno meh... U think ppl who smoke who drink duno meh.... I am alcholic, i enjoy drinking. So?

I am now super super gien so sat i will drink alot alot... I dun care wat u think of drinkers... I love to drink, much more than smoke.

But having said all tt, i still drank... It wasnt like a whole mth of no alcohol. So its still cool.

I was just about to snap coz of another mistake yest. They dun accept my type of credit card - smart chip kind, and i was forced to use up all my spare cash, lol. But all i had to sacrifice was a pack of cig, some food, and enduring a long long long bus journey of rowdy ppl and motion sickness.

But all things jus fell into place again.

If i get my petty cash (23 moolah) from Boss - he retn to office this week, i will have enuff moolah to eat lunch for the rest of the week.

My sis cashed out my shares, so i have abit of money for saturday!

Just when i was counting down to dreadful pay check clear day, everything fastwarded and i jus need to sit and wait till mid of this week...

But i do feel abit guilty though... Had not been saving for some time, coz of all the gifts and all... The shares were my pathetic saving and im touching that money for sat. But then I do not mind paying lor. This kind of thing is the companionship de mah. Money can still be earned de.

As long as enjoyable i dun mind paying de la... But if not enjoyable of coz i will grumble. Lol... Tts y i say die die ok de lah... Got me mah!

Although i dun earn alot of money, but at least still self sufficient.
I still pay for bills, i still give my family money. Isnt it all that matters? I no money or wat is my own prob wat... I buy gifts, i drink, i give treats, i happy, others oso happy mah...

I dun affect others nor owe ppl money... Isnt tt gd enuff?

I am not going for degree anymore, so i need not save up big time for it...

Aiyah, in the end...

I jus wan to say... I jus wan to give as much as i can do, while i still can.

No comments: