Monday, July 09, 2007

I cant remember when was the last time i donated blood... Kns...

I checked online its says feb, so means i missed out one appointment in may already... But then e last i went with wendy was so long ago meh? Think i better check my card later when i reach home. Thats if i can still remember. Lol.

I think shd be bah, think quite some time already oso... And time flew by lately.

Will head down this sat for donation if im eligible.

Guess i will be headin down alone again this time, so sick of meeting up with ppl and arranging all the nonsense.

I am not refering to Wendy, she was the one who woke me up that time coz i was zz, and we were late for the appt. I wanted to give it a miss already, but she was my moltivation and i got my lazy arse off the bed. Lol.

Luckily late ar, coz when we reached, so few ppl there tt it took a breeze to go thru it. It was almost zero waiting time at all stations!

Aiya, cant blog le... Lunching.

No comments: