Monday, July 23, 2007

Happifying

I donated blood just in may... Kns, their system nv update... Can only go again after 19 august.

I am happifying now... Duno y... Feel so so so happy and excited.

No monday blues (erm, coz i usually haf tuesday blues - yaya, stop laughing for those who noe).

I bought 2 movies - 300 (hope its not censored), and take the lead. Of coz i've watched them in the theatres. But i buy movies tt i like or love to keep. Coz i am the kind who can watch a movie over n over.

Wasnt expecting to buy 300, wanted to buy Dirty Dancing: Havana Night, but they dun haf.

I bought 3 pairs of shoes from Charles n Keith yest... I saw 2 pairs on the website tt i fell for, i noe i had to get them. Lol.

I am not afraid to say this but I love C&C shoes.

Coz they have great size range and they are affordable. They now have size 41, thats size 10. Now i can hear lesser females complain already. Amazing right? Most shops stop at 39 one lor... VNC goes up to size 11 though, i think C&C is trying to compete with the M'sian brand.

Who cares if they dun last, VNC shoes dun last either... In fact, my C&C shoes last longer than my VNC shoes. Actually their shoes kinda last longer already or at least those tt i've picked. And the quality has improved tremendously, at least i dun get bloody blisters now or so for those tt i've picked. And their heels are more stable now, not as wobly as compared to when they just started. Balance is good too, my feet dun ache wearing their 4 inch heels as compared to the past.

And i love some of their designs too, though not original but who cares. I am always spoilt with choices. And i had to die die restrict myself from not more than 3 pairs each time. Though i have to admit i love VNC design collection too, but then VNC limited branches, i dun wan to go city hall jus for tt.

Best of all, to me lah... Their shoes super cheap lor... I never bother to check the prices before i buy... To me lah, 30+ per pair is cheap lor... 30+ wear at least 6 mths, ok wat...

Actually, its jus kinda recent tt i realised wat type of shoes fits me so that i dun get the blisters or spoil the shoes easily... For example, i cannot buy strappy heels though its super sexy, coz sure wear few times break one. So i dun get lor... Then i cannot buy fully covered or rather back covered heels though i love them, coz the back sure blister one. Then wear one time throw aside le so i dun buy lor... Then front covered, my nails sure spoil the shoes one then the front gets dirty n smelly more easily, so i try not to get tis type oso lor... But i sometimes still get tis type though.

I bought one red heels, one beige heels and one blue wedge... I now got 3 colors to wear go out, i like! I think tts y im happy.

Next time i will get working shoes, coz i wan to change my current batch. So many yrs le, some so worn out le. I need new batch of working clothes too... Wearing the same things for ages... Lol.
I must be patient... New wardrobe in October! See i save enuff or not 1st lah... haha...

Upload tis 1st...

No comments: