Monday, July 30, 2007

Some Goals

Update more since i got the mood. More like reminders for myself bah...
Will tok abt the sat gathering after i get my pc reformatted and upload the photos.

This week's tasks after work:
  • Mon - Pack Wardrobe, Iron/Sew Shirts, Finish my drama series, Catch more sleep
  • Tues - Plan Pot Luck Gathering, Reformat PC, Re-install everything
    -______-"
  • Wed - Go buy the toiletries at central, Transfer Files from Lap Top to PC
  • Thurs - Slack & Rest
  • Fri - Stay at home
  • Sat - Meet SZ, Buy eldest sis bday gift, Maybe head to tamp drop toiletries/installers at Marv's place and visit him n Elfie
  • Sun - Free & Easy, maybe cook

August:

  • Donate Blood
  • Study Hard for Driving Final Theory Test

September:

  • Pass my Final Theory
  • Start my practical driving lessons

October:

  • New Working Wardrobe - Heels, Bottoms, Shirts, etc
  • Dye Hair

November - December:

  • New Wardrobe - Total Revamp - Work/Non Work

2008

  • Stick to my job
  • Buy a Mac Book
  • Buy a Video Cam
  • Buy a Gucci Wallet
  • Get my driving liscense
  • Pack all things, throw all unneccessary, be prepared for moving out plans
  • Holiday Trip - TAIWAN
  • Plan to get car (Most prob 2009)
  • Do not get into any relationships

Think thats abt it for now...

No comments: