Monday, July 30, 2007

Too much HP

Heyo...

Ive got so many things to say.... Wanted to blog so many times last week, but jus cant find the suitable time.

I die die have to format my home pc, yes it died... But then, its jus so sian to re-install everything. BUT I HAVE TO DO IT! Sigh... Been dragging it on for like wat, weeks?

My sis asked me to share a new cpu, but no money leh.

I need to pack my wardrobe oso, dun wanna go thru the mountain packing like the previous packing time. I oso need to iron my shirts, haf been wearing LC clothes to work lately. I oso need to sew additional metals butts to my shirts... Sigh...

I shd do this, tonight after work: Pack Wardrobe, sew buttons, watch campus superstar, and concuss. Tues night: Re-format PC. Sat go buy bday gift for my big sis and some toiletries to put at Marv's place. I need to get some cosmetics oso... Sian...

Its monday again. It was so hard to wake up tis morning... I couldnt sleep last nite, it was so uncomfortable. The temperature isnt right though ive adjusted it, i jus couldnt find any suitable position to fall asleep in. And the shoulder/neck aches arent helping.

Worst, when i finally fall asleep. I had a disturbing dream. Too much Harry Potter talk over the weekend. I dreamt that Lord Voldemort was after my life on my bday -_-" Too much bday tok as well. My acquaintances from different world dimensions i made (perhaps from previous adventures) all came over trying to so called wish me happy bday -_-". But they were trying to protect me as well.

I cant tell u the exact story. Its jus u noe, getting keys and answers that link to some dimension portals to find some ppl, etc. Some ppl close to me betrayed me as usual. And of coz having the demon trying to kill me meanwhile.

Apparently, he need to cast a magic spell on me in order to kill me. And it had to be a ritual or something. He cant kill me like with a dagger or something,. God knows y. So as long as i keep escaping with my magic, i am safe. U have no idea how many spells ive casted in the process.

Short sleep, long dream. As usual, hate tt. It jus seem like eternity, i dun like tt, coz i will feel super tired the next morning.

I go eat 1st, later then continue.

No comments: