Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Missing June~

I cant believe i left out the whole of june's posting. KNN~

So much happened, yet i didnt blog. I was busy but i was more tired.

After 4 mths of preparation, finally my exhibition came and left. And i didnt even take photos and note watever down.

Not only that, the new puppy, marvin's bday, the puppy, the puppy, the puppy...
Haha.

I am now officially a mother of 1 and a half son, or is it 1 and 1/3 son? Lol.

Unfortunately but as usual, life is never a sunny side up. While some things were good, its only good while it last.

Where the hell was i man?

I felt i kinda lost myself lately. Where's my celesbaby?

No idea wat the hell im doing.

I definately was kinda escaping from certain issues. I spent lesser time at home, I hacked care some of the things i shd be doing, i threw aside my priorities, and i placed some ppl on the shelve lately.

I have my final theory test tonight! And i didnt even study at all. Took a few glances at the qns samples and i haf no idea wat they r toking abt. Much had been bothering me of late, i haf no mood at all to study for some test.

I am so screwed.

Though its only 6 bucks, but its a waiting period of 2-3 mths each test.

Anyways, its too late now, gd luck for my next trial i guess.

I took half day leave tmr for my son's vet appt.

My family had agreed to split the bill, i hope its not too high. Im on a very tight budget for the whole of July.

Gd gracious for the gst money, though little but it ensured i do not haf to eat grass for this mth. Lol.

Ok, more later.

No comments: