Friday, March 31, 2006

All The Best

I actually woke up late than usual today, coz i am thinking of not sleeping tonight so tt i can turn back my god damn screwed bio clock... Though usually when i do tis, i only managed to convert it back to max 3 days and then its e same... But no matter, still mus die die try!

Few entries back, while i was typing the fren fly away, coincidentally, he actually smsed me to arrange for dinner and movie tt night, however, i did not even realised... So many hrs later he called me and apologised, coz he was supposed to call me day be4 to arrange e meet up... He didnt so i assumed we r not meeting... Lol...

He didnt tell me about e sms, though i saw on my phone something blinkin, i thot its his missed call... He chatted for awhile and asked me wat i was doing... I said i was doing make up and he knew i was going out and soon put down e phone...

And then i saw tt msg... So paiseh, and i didnt even acknowledge tt...

So anyways, we arranged to meet up earlier tis part of e week... Then one night he called to chat... Its been so long since i haf a long conversation on the phone... He mainly chatted for 2 hrs plus, and then i started taking over the next 2 hrs plus... And we hung up near 5 am, and were supposed to meet the next day... Lol...

I gave him a gift, something not ex, and i added some personal finishings and touches on it... I was thinking of making him something, even though i noe hes not going to like it, but its a sincere thot... There r some ppl like SZ, who likes anything as gifts coz its e thot tt counts (even though sometimes e gifts can tend to be quite OFF)... But there r also ppl like him and me, who do not like everything... He is e kind who would bluntly tell u... Lol...

For me, even though i may not like e gift, i would not show it... U can say i am fake, but then i jus feel tt its not nice to show tt, after all, i appreciated the fact tt e person actually bothered to give me something... I am very demanding to my close frenz, coz they shd noe me better... Haha, now u shd noe y SZ is so stressed over my bdays... I AM JUS JOKING, SZ!!!

True nuff, he said he dun like it but appreciate the thot... Given e fact tt he is a very critical and demanding person, hes going to dislike most things anyways... I always tell him tt, his future gf/wife is going to haf a hard time compromising him... Very xin ku... I doubt he understands i could hardly give him more... But i think he still appreciated it, coz he bought me dinner then...

Stupidly, when he said he would treat me, i even asked him, "Y leh?". Damn, sometimes nonsense jus sprout off my mouth... Like when my colleague offered to send me home i stupidly asked, "Sure or not?" and the rest of the offfice started laughing...

He looked abit confused (i also think there isnt really reasons to treat ppl) and said, "When i come back, then u give me a treat lor."...

While we were on the train... He said hes alighting at Braddell and then he looked at his watch and asked if i need him to send me back... I then said, u dun send ppl home one mah (it sounds so rude in el i realised, but tts not e tone i used btw)!... He said, "Yah, i dun send frenz home." Which is kind of different wif me, coz even though i am female, i send ppl home all the time since young...

I forgot wat he said, but maybe "But if u wan, i would still haf to do it!"... Then i was thinking aiyah, so long wun see him, tease him abit... I exclaimed, "OK LOR!!!", and then he started to UURRGGGHHH in agony, lol, and we started laughing...

So at my lift, i gave him a handshake and gave him my blessings... Time flies, so he would be baCK soon...

Its rather sad but i wish all the best...

Oh, i am not attentive to my phone anymore... So i may respond later than usual... Paiseh arh...

I am very hungry now, coz i haven ate anything at all... But dinner's not very appealling tonight...

No comments: