Saturday, March 11, 2006

So Rude!

I finally bought it!!!!


Hehe, i know i said i only wanted Edward... But then i saw the cute doggie on Roy's head, i couldnt resist... And then i also thot Winry shd stay wif e boys... Lol...

But i of coz didnt buy e rest... Like i said, not interested...

But then i quite angry...

I paid $1.50 for Al tt time mah... Then tis time they actually charged me $11.70... I asked e cashier how much is one? He can even tell me $3.90... I stepped out of e shop thinkin tt it was so strange though i had paid for it...

For a moment i thot they increased e price to hype them up...

But thing is cannot be mah... I at 1st thot forget it nvm... But its alot of diff lor... Further more, coz i paid 7 bucks more, i would need to go back to 1st floor to withdraw money to get e movie ticks... So mafan... Then i told myself, cannot always nvm, always get cheated...

I went back into e shop, went to see e price tag, which was $1.50 each on e rack, then asked e cashier guy... He didnt even answer... I said i bought one, weeks ago and its only $1.50, he again never say anything! So angry! He pointed e the rack beside wat i bought and said its $3.90, i told him i didnt buy tt...

Then all the time, he never even say anything, never even apologise, and worst, never even look at me... He was happily chatting wif his fren, who was a gal, visiting him (damn ji hong!)... He duno how to cancel e prev order, so he told his colleague, who also ignored me... E colleague also never even say anything, took so much time, wasted my time, n jus gave me e money and no receipt, all e while never speak a word...

No apology, n0 eye contact, no words... Damn!

They are so non-chalant about it like machiam its normal to make mistakes n cheat money...

If i am more gutsy and fierce, i sure scold one lor... But then i not tt kind leh... So i only can bek cek afterwards n complain to myself... Sigh... Celest arh, u r so useless!!!!

I guess alot of shop assistants r lidat... Its jus a temp job, not their business, so they dun care how much money e shop make, how much they charge ppl... Complain complain lor, they can jus hop to another retail can liao, since they wun be blacklisted anyways...

Speaking of complainin...

My neighbour upstairs hor, damn inconsiderate... They moved in mths ago, ever since my mum haf been complainin n complainin... Think its an indian family...

They always throw food down, like curry n maggie mee... Then their clothes duno wash wif wat chemicals, always stain our clothes... My mum was very angry. She asked my sis to complain (not me coz she noe i wun, lol), but my sis cant be bothered...

Then few days ago, downstairs neighbour sibei (jul would curse me so using tis word but dun think she will read) fierce... Stormed up my floor, knocked so loud like mad auntie... She shouted like hell when my mum opened e door, accusing us for staining her clothes wif curry n mee...

My mum of coz shouted back n said its upstairs...

Half-believing, tt loud auntie went upstaris to knock, but they dun dare to open door...

Then yest upstairs duno throw wat down and burnt my clothes... The ashes stained most of my clothes... Damn!!! They live e highest 13th floor anyways, so we know its them... We are jus under them, so they cant escape e act...

My mum was very angry, she took e clothes downstairs to show tt loud auntie to shut her (she complained to town council about our aircon leaking some time ago too) up and clear our name...

Actually till tis day, we still duno whether our air con got leak or not, coz its too high so we cant check... And town council ppl also duno isit our air con or not, they also duno, jus haf to give us warning coz ppl complain... They even stupidly suggested us to on the aircon for 30 mins, then go downstairs to check n see got leak or not...

Hello? I stay 12th floor leh, how to see??? I dun haf superman vision lor!!!

But then, we r gd ppl, so we fixed the air con up anyways...

Anyhow, my mum came back from e clearing of name n asked me to go upstairs to scold them...

I didnt coz for 1, I wasnt really very angry coz luckily they were home clothes and 2, also i was in a hurry and i was already late for my date... Thirdly, from wat i see, i dun think they would open e door anyway since they noe they r doing it...

Forthly, i also duno how to scold ppl like tt... Lol...

I think they are stupid... And i dun understand y would they wan to do these kind of things... Throwing food out of ur kitchen window confirm stain ppl's clothes one mah, then y they still purposely wan to do it leh? My human brain cannot comprehend y... Unless they are too stupid to even understand there are ppl living downstairs...

No idea...

But also my fault lah, i shd complain one... But its hard u noe... I duno how to scold ppl one leh... I can argue wif ppl i noe... But i cant scold strangers... Bleah!

No comments: