Friday, March 31, 2006

4 & 1/2 Hrs

Many yrs ago, for my sis bday, i bought her an eye shadow which i specially chosen... Then after she unwrapped it, she said, "Eh, i wantd to buy tis shade too, coz my one running out liao! Wah, u now more n more close to my taste le..." Haha, i didnt even noe tt...

Then many yrs later, coincidentally, i came to love tt color (after i try hers) as well... In fact its has like became a usual color i use more often...

There was a sale then, but i didnt get it, coz i didnt wan to spend money...

But recently, i use my sis one more n more, and thot tt i shd get one for myself too... But then hor, when i went to tt shop, NO MORE TT SHADE LE!!! Coz change of seasons liao... SO sad!!!

But i still wanted to get tt shade, and looked ard so manyother brands till i finally found something close but cost double e price... I considered for 30 mins, be4 i committed myself to it...

Heart pain!

The new one, is more shiny, more suitable for night than work i thot... The brush it provided is so tough tt it actually bruised my skin... Its a shimmer powder bottle... Actually i haf been eyeing tis for a long time jus tt its off my budget... Very nice n strong color but very poor brush...

Then jus e other day, i went to town and then i saw e shade i wanted at another branch!!!! Damn it...

I knew i haf to get it!!! Coz one eye shadow can lasts for yrs... I could use tis for work and tt expensive one at parties...

I bought it and another item and got a 20% disc... Now i got a $5 voucher within a mth... Wonder wat i shd get...

Anyways, on mon, i went to dye my hair... FINALLY!!! After harping on it for 5 mths... I knew i haf to do it coz its been on my mind driving me insane...

So i spent a miserable 4 and 1/2 hrs sitting there doing it... I got to experience tis 2 times a yr... I dun look forward to it but i still need to work on my hair...

I did not make an appointment tis time, and i abit yaya wan to try other leading stylists... E last i went, i had e most experienced one... Tis time, I still asked for leading stylist coz i usually go for the best ppl to do my hair, if not i would be unhappy wif e results...

Surprisingly, e one who did my hair tt day, actually remembered me... She said she recalled her colleague doing my hair e last time...

I even exclaimed, "Wow, 6 mths ago u still can remember?" I thot to myself i mus haf made an impression... Be it gd or bad... Shd be quite miserable bah, coz my hair is long n thick, they always had quite time dealing wif me.. Lol...

Sometimes they even complain say my hair so thick, their arms very pain (in a jokin manner)...

The last i went, i haf 3 persons blowing my hair, and at least 2 ppl working on me at all times... I always feel so intimidated when so many work on me... But then if they dun, instead of 5 hrs, i guess it would haf dragged on even longer...

I had a hair cut (i only cut twice a yr i realised coz i lazy n cheapo), hair dye and treatment ( i also only do 2 times a yr, even though i am supposed to go every 2 mths)...

My hair now very short leh... Very sad, she said cut one inch but it went much more, but no choice also lah, haf to cut e ends... But ppl who saw me in my new hair still say i shd cut shorter or say still very long when i kept complaining its very short...

I guess coz i haf a longer body frame, (ok lah, i got short legs in other words) so i always find my hair very short... Like e stylist last time also, she said my hair is very long when shes cutting it but then when i stand up it becums very short...

I wan to lighten up my hair, coz i look very dull now... I dyed 2 colors, medium blonde and the higlight's basically white...

I wanted light medium blonde initially but e stylist said its too light... Coz i knew if i do medium blonde it would look like dark brown... But lucky i didnt, if not i would look more lianish and nobody would wan to hire me liao...

My hair's been bleached very long for the highlight... Until its like too long, and e stylist asked if its white enuff... I said its ok... Coz i didnt wan to sit any longer... Lol...

But coz my hair quality is somewat different thru out my head, so the highlights were of different shade thru out my head... Tis is unavoidable coz my hair already is off different shades thru out...

I haf orange, gold, yellow, white (yea, i got white hair now), and purple tint at the bottom... The stylist did tell me about e purple tint, coz my ends haf been bleached be4... Sounds horrible? No lah, if u dun look closely, its jus a head of browns and highlights...

I look fairer immediately... I like it, and ppl say i look fresher...

Even though i haf to say the last one i did in poly was better, but shes not ard anymore... But i still like my hair colors... Though abit not used to it, coz abit lianish... Lol...

But due to tis indulgence, i am broke... Sob... Need a job, need a job!!! My sis saw my hair, and 1st thing she said, "Wah, so rich!"... tsk so bekcek leh...

No comments: