Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rebellious Son

2 nights ago, while i was on my bed, watching anime with my sis on her bed... My son actually happily peed on my bed just behind me!

The last time he did it was on my sis's bed, he also did it behind me, jus tt i found out when his pee soaked my shorts!

But tis time, my lovely huge blanket managed to contain his pee, so i didnt realized until i heard somewat e sound of water gushing and then a fleeing body, with droopy ears!

May i remind all tt although he is small, he has a bladder of a human, his pee is as much as any one of u... Hes a monster!

So u can imagine e agony i had, and how much he was wacked!

Luckily i got 2 comforter below my bed sheets, tt saved my mattress... I washed my blanket, bedsheet, and the top comforter... I woke my mum up to get new bedsheets from her room... Obviously she wacked him further, and was punished to sleep alone outside tt night...

Sleepin directly beside e air con i knew i would freeze to death... So i took e dusty thin towel blanket fr e storeroom n suffered even more... While i was covered, though still freezin coz its so thin, i developed rashes due to e dust... So i couldnt sleep e whole night until i OFF e aircon early at 5 plus am, be4 i managed to kick away tt disgustin blanket...

Then ard 8am, my mum let my son in, and then i told her about e blanket... My mum very clever, she gave me back my half wet blanket and said i can cover and let e fan dry it... I was cold n tired so i didnt bother much and jus covered myself... Lol, later did i noe my reuthmatism came up...

Later in e evening she cooked very spicy food while my bedsheet was hanging in e kitchen... I was rather angry but i cannot throw my temper at her... She kept saying e wind blow abit would get rid of e smell...

Then tt night, be4 i got on my bed, i saw one yellow stain on my bed with fur in the center! Damn! My son vomitted furball on my bed!!! It stained my just changed bedsheet!

Sigh, then i got to change again and my mum actually brought in e smelly spicy smoked bedsheet for me to change... I almost choked when i smell it... Smoke cum chilli cum all e nonsense u go figure tt smell... And she expected me to sleep on tt!

We quarelled about it coz i refused to sleep on it... Common sense would tell u i would smell like bbq salted fish e next day, my hair and all, and its not a smell tt can be ridden off easily... But my clever mum kept saying e aircon would blow and e smell would be gone blah blah, and tt if i dun use tis then it would not be a set (coz my pillow n boster still same bedsheet)...

I mean, like i care about it bein a full set... Theres always a chance next time to get back to the set...

And she got very angry...

Today also, she tried to put expired dried up cream on my son's rashes... When i refused, she got very angry and said can use one...

Anyways, never mind her...

My son arh, duno y he suddenly lidat... Mus be he angry wif me fr paying to much attention to my computer... Trying to get my attention by rebellin! Kids arh kids!!!

No comments: