Saturday, April 01, 2006

Pink Tee No More / Neopet Tax

I signed up e progress package liao... Its so simple, only to key in the bank acc no. only... But for those elderly it would be so troublesome...

I am glad tt there r voluntary services helpin them...

Most of ur parents (minus those who live in big houses) would be very happy i guess... For ur Dads, they would be getting $1800, though $600 would be in cpf but still quite alot (ok lah, to me) i thot... For mums, would be $1400... And those low wage parents it would be more...

My mum is PR so she doesnt get anything... She had many chances to convert but she didnt in e past...

My frenz living in landed got $200 only... Lol... And we kept teasing them... Muahahhaha, we r so evil!!! But also coz they earn more lah, if not by right they get $400...

Anyways, those who noe me hor, know i dun wear t-shirts one... But then, when i bought my only jeans then, i decided i wan to look young... Muahahaha, and bought a few t-shirts... I bought 1 white, 1 black and 1 pink...

The pink one is the 1st pink tee ive ever own... I bought it coz i thot i actually look nice in pink (light pink), even though i used to resent e color when i was younger... Perhaps its due to my sis... She is always e pink n purple kind of person... And i am the green, blue, black and white person...

So in the house hor, u can see those pink stuffs belongs to her, whereas green or blue belongs to me...

But when i grew older, i realised pink n purple grow in me and they became inevitable... I look best wif pink eye shadow, i also duno y... Maybe it complements yellow brown skin... And i look horrible wif green and blue make up coz i am not fair enuff... Damn!!!

So anyways, tt pink tee is e same design as the black one... I bought it at 30 bucks, and wore less than 10 times and now i am wearing it as sleeping clothes... So sad... SZ, i very sad... No more Celest in unusual nice pink tee liao... Got sparkles one leh...

Y leh?

Coz my mum lor, washed it together wif my jeans! Yes, tt $10 one, then e dye kena my pink tee lor... Then she even wanted to bleach my tee to get rid of e blue... But i said, then u r going to ruin e pink as well... Sigh, i said nvm lah... I wear at home lor...

Her logic is very funny, when she washed my jeans, she removed e whites, but she said it never occured to her pink will kena... -____-"

Then i think i was upset, coz my mum asked if i heart pain... I said yah, very heart pain, coz very ex and then never really wear...

But its already very gd liao, i had lots of clothes tt she washed one time then spoilt, and those clothes werent fit to wear to sleep, so had to throw...

I really liked tt tee... Sigh, but nvm... These kind of things happen all the time...

Small thing, small thing...

Then hor, e stupid Neopets hor, starting today, start to collect TAX leh!!! U go to a page charge u 3 NP to 10NP, today after my routine i was charged wif 300+ NP... I dun even wan to go in often liao... They r so stupid!!!!

Y they lidat one??? Singaporean so used to paying income tax then now their neopets also wan to do e same... Damn it...

Even though its only virtual money, but then i earned the money by the hard way one lor... Been so faithful so many yrs now wan to eat my money... Then e poor ones how to pay, so stupid... They even came up wif e duno wat stupid economy inflation or wat not reason...

Duno whos the idiot in e design team to even come up wif such a nonsense... Intolerable!!! I bet tonight tt designer sure cannot sleep... Coz he/she is cursed by every neopet users ard the whole world! Even reading the FAQ of the tax system they charge me... Refresh also charge me, bloody hell!!!

They do things lidat i will drop out soon one lor... But 1st i mus spend all my 6 million bucks!

4 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

hmmm my mother only get $600? same with me.

Celestine said...

Shd be due to your house value and also if ur mum doesnt work or she do odd jobs tt doesnt contribute to CPF, then she wouldnt get more...

No matter 600 is still a bonus... =)

wingéd densetsu said...

hey i heard some people (female) get 1k plus, inclusive of cpf/medisave top up...whats that about?

anyway, I don't really care much of progress package anymore, cos...the more i think about it, the more it feels like bribe to me...

Celestine said...

If ur house value is at lowest like mine, and ur earnings is less than 2K per mth, then u would get $800 basic.

If u r over 50 yrs old then u would get the additional $600 cpf plus medishield top up... 60 and above get $800 top up.

Then if u r above 40 and is a low wage worker ($1500 or less per mth), u'll get another $600... (Thats if u haf worked continuosly for 6 mths minimum for 2005)

Thats y i said in my post most parents are getting 1000+, guys get $400 more...