Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All Broken

I wan to say something about the fruits basket manga latest update.

THE 12 ZODIACS' CURSES ARE ALL NOW OFFICIALLY BROKEN!
(Damn it, so now Yuki can be wif his new gf!!! :~~~( SZ, lidat i think no way back liao... Somehow i still wish some where in the story tt Yuki can be wif Tohru... Lol. Though i noe its impossible coz e main lead is still Kyo. But I still think e "mother" thingy is a crappy excuse to separate Yuki from Tohru to remove e amibigous relationship they had in the 1st half of e manga.)

I duno about Kyo though, i doubt his is so easily broken coz he is not controlled by the main thing anyways. Im not interested in tt though. Never liked Kyo although hes like e main lead. Not even interested in his love thingy wif Tohru or his future anymore.

Sigh, i said be4 le, i seldom like main lead one. I sometimes like e villains more, depending on their stories.

Bleach = I like Renji instead of Ichigo. Though i like Byakuya most.
Naruto = I like Sasuke instead of Naruto. Though i like Gaara (hes not a villain, he became Naruto's best fren in e manga) most.
Inuyasha = I like Sesshomaru instead of Inuyasha. I like many of e villains.
Shaman King = I like Ren instead of Yoh. I also like e villain, Hao. Lol. Hes looks exactly like e main lead but i actually like e bad guy more.
Hunter X Hunter = I like Killua instead of Gon. Though i also like Kaito who became... :~~~( Sigh, living dead... Still waiting for e never completing manga...
Battle Royale = I like Mimura instead of Shuuya (u haf no reason to like him if u read e manga). Though i also like e villain, Kiriyama or something. Refering to manga.
Hikaru No Go = I like Akira instead of Hikaru. Though i like Sai most! He died! Again! :~~(
Advent Children or e FF 7 = I like Vincent more than Cloud. (Actually if u noe e game story, u wouldnt like Cloud except maybe his looks?) But strangely i like Sephiroth most.
Gravitation = I like Yuki instead of wats his name? Oh ya, Shuuichi.
Initial D = I like Ryosuke Takahashi instead of Takumi.
Full Metal Panic = I like Kurtz instead of Sousuke (wats there to like about him?). But i also like Tessa's Bro. So pretty!
Fruits Basket = I like Yuki instead of Kyo. Though i also like e crazy Ayame (he makes me laugh and hes so pretty) and Momiji.
Etc, etc. Aiyah u get e drift.

Back to e breaking of curse.

Somehow, i dun feel happy for them at all. I was moved to tears when i saw e moments after Momiji and Hiro's breaking of curse. But then now tt i saw everyones broken their curse, i actually feel kinda sad.

Maybe i empathised wif Akito too much. I totally understand her more than anything else. And e way she said Farewell to each one silently, so cold n lonely. But i do not like e way they put Akito n Tohru together. Just not really e way i like to see it. But then u r supposed to feel sad. It was a very sad and empty chapter. If u feel otherwise, i think u haf not read e manga properly or simply u do not really understand e story.

I think i tok about fruits basket another time when i can think better.

4 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

hmm which chapter did u read? I only have latest chp 129.

i've read the chapter where hiro broke the bond...actually took me like a few seconds to realise what was wrong with the pic...

and after that nothing, until the chp 129 where the big confession was... :D

As for fav charas:

Bleach = that spectacles guy
naruto = that medicine guy (er...actually he quite bad) or sasuke
actually i like orochimaru also lol...all the bad guys
battle royale = mimura is the basketball guy rite? i like the basket ball guy lol nomatter manga or movie...
advent children = vincent, although like ...very little of him...><
fruits basket = Hatori...i think he is the most sincerest of the first batch...it's really sad to see him having to erase the memories of the woman he loved...

i'll add my own:
pretear: sasame
jungleguu: guu
ouran: the twins <3

hmm can't remember more rite now :) watched/read too many til cant remember...

Celestine said...

Latest is 130.

I also like Orochimaru. Lol.

Yup, Mimura is e basketball guy, but in e movie tt character didnt perform much so didnt really like e one in e movie.

I like Hatori also. But more on e manga. More sides to him.

Celestine said...

I found e epi on Hatori very sad for anime, it was e 1st thing tt i felt very sad about.

But i seemed to be e only one who thot so, my frenz didnt say much about tt. Think they felt its so common or something. Maybe it was too early in e anime for them to feel e characters.

wingéd densetsu said...

you can see a sad sad hatori amv here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01qZDgPAkaU