Thursday, August 03, 2006

Embarrassed

My gawd, i was so embarrassed. I used to laugh at those who tell me their real floor when i asked them which floor in e lift. Now i kena retribution!!!

I was walking fast and i saw tis good looking chap leaning at the lift lobby. One glance and i knew hes handsome, so i avoided looking at him... Lol. Then in e lift, he asked me which floor which caught me off guard. Coz he abit ah beng young tt kind, i didnt noe hes so well-mannered (ya i noe, cannot judge by looks)... And i actually said, "Eleven" in mandarin...

He was stunned for a moment and then he pressed 12th.

I was so embarrassed i wished i could disappear.

And the worst thing is, tts not even e floor i am staying!!!

I went to visit my Dad tis evening. And e lift buttons are e old kind, 1, 9, 11... So i guessed tts where e "11" came from... My Dad stay at the 11 storey. My lift is 1, 5, 9, 12... I stay at 12th.

Gah. But he wun noe mah, he would think i stayed at 11th. I am sure he would make a joke out of it like i did those many times... I am so useless, lost myself jus becoz hes gd looking... Mus haf composure next time!!! Urgh!!! So paiseh~ Arh!!!!

Karma karma~~~~

Another incident today but tis time in e lift at my Dad's place. U noe when u listen to loud music from ur player. And when u enter e lift, basically its becums stereo surround? U wun realise tt but others in e lift can hear ur music clearly.

So i was blasting Gackt's songs in my player. I got in e lift wif a uncle. I made a mistake of staying at the back of e lift. So tis uncle was standing sideways, staring/looking at me e whole time. I shd haf stood at the door so tt i would back face him but tts not wat i wan to say.

Then coz i reaching mah, so i took off my ear piece and offed my music. The moment i took off my ear piece, i realised tt Uncle is humming/whistling to my song!!!

Imagine tt! A uncle whistling/humming to Gackt's jap rock song!!! It was so funny, i almost laughed out loud literally.

It happened within seconds and then when he realised i offed my music, he tried to stop immediately. But it takes time to react so i still caught him humming to my music... Lol.

I tell u arh, tt moment was priceless...

No comments: