Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Middle Earth Inhabited NDP or the other way round?

I hoped u enjoyed ur ND hol, well-smacked in the middle of boring working week, no?

I was at home e whole day, everyday is holiday for a jobless person, not tt i haf nothing to do n slacking ok? Looking for jobs is even more stressful than completing a job. But tts me. Coz its never easy for me.

Oh, i had a dreary dream, 2 nights be4. E grp of us were being chased by dinosaurs. So we were constantly running, hiding, running and hiding. Well, since we cant really fight dinosaurs wif no weapons, we just haf to keep running. And for some reasons e particular grp of dinosaurs were jus bent on killing all of us.

Dun ask me y they r bent, i guess u dun qns y e monsters only target e main leads in movies. I think perhaps there were other dinosaurs killing the rest of e world, jus tt i didnt noe. To eliminate e world of humans! Lol. Just tt my point of view obviously only follow me n my grp.

E dream got very dreary although it was nerve wrecking n tiring. It got dreary coz e grp of us started out protecting each other, saving/hiding/helping one another. We wanted to survive tis together. But then reality sunk, when u r on e run for days. Ppl started to change.

We found out if we wanted to survive, we haf to make sacrifices. And tt means, u got to sacrifice ur frenz along e way in order to lose track of the creatures, one by one.

So it comes to a pt when u see some characters who were not so well-liked by e majority being sabotaged. And they ended up being eaten. Some who were more popular or PRETTY, were still being protected. Blind followers!

I was pretty much on my own then coz i was extremely disgusted at how e dream turned out. Ppl were trying to make me die too. But WTF, tt was my dream, i dun wan to die inside ok? Definately not by e likes of those selfish stupids assholes.

I most certainly decided not to help those idiots when they were being eaten, i meant those evil ones, not those tt were sabotaged.

How to not feel dreary lidat? Wat a evil dream, seeing ppl turn against one another, seeing innocent ppl being eaten alive. And having no solutions to the prob, except to keep on running n move on ahead. I cant even turn/stop or look back. No time to cry, no time to feel guilty. Just anger, pure anger.

Anger at those ard me who r still sticking wif me to watch me die. DAMN!!!

I dreamt of dinos coz of a earlier trip in the mrt tt day. E guy sitting next next to me was watching King Kong on his video gadget. Just a few scenes to spark off my dream, tts crazy. I was peeping jus tt it was rather awkard coz theres another person between us. Took me awhile be4 i gave up. Lol.

It jus got to e exciting part, e part where Naomi was being chased by e t-rexes and then king kong rescuing her n all tt. It was still interesting for a small screened mute movie. I bet e owner's enjoyin it. I wouldnt mind watching LOTR.

Speaking of LOTR, Did u watch e NDP jus now?I duno how many of u noticed this but there is tis video thingy which recapped our history since independence which was shown be4 e actual show.

Wats so special u ask?

Well, if u listened carefully, they actually used e MUSIC SOUNDTRACK of LOTR!!!!!!!!!! If im not wrong it shd be from fellowship. I was so shocked i shouted to my mum about it and she laughed. Although she said she dun think im e only one who knew.

Somehow i do feel tt i might be one of e few. Coz who e hell notices tis kind of things? My mum went on to say tt maybe LKY is a fan of LOTR. Tts crap n nonsense. I confirm he dun like. Anyways, its not his decision anyways, its e editor. I haf no idea wat e editor was thinking. Perhaps he love LOTR? No idea. But tts was so strange.

I noe LOTR music scores r gd n inspiring. And the magnitude carries n lifts ur spirits which was somewat appropriate to e video coz its supposed to make u feel uplifted, proud and patriotic. But most certainly strange to be used on a national video, no? Although they did use a more modern version of it (re-recorded in mediacorp studio? but an EXTREMELY BAD VERSION though), but it was still weird. But maybe tts coz i noe e source so it was strange. Instead of seeing Frodo/Gollum, u see e young Lee Kuan Yew when he was our PM.

I wondered if they paid e copyrights, but i doubt so though. If they claimed its not from LOTR, they can go kiss my ass. I am LOTR freak ok, and every single piece of music score fr e trilogy was written originally by Howard Shore.

I noe them when i hear it. U cannot bluff me one, coz i even remember e lines ok! Since i haf already watched LOTR more than 50 times. *Er hem*

Anyways, i continue tmr. Wan to go watch Bleach now. I haf officially stopped watchin Naruto, took me so long to finally let it go. They r both crap after they strayed off from their manga to do their never-ending side story. But then when i start on something, i hardly give up, even if they r crappy. I did finished Tsubasa Chronicles to e latest then, so wats Bleach and Naruto.

Okok, enuff crap.

(oooooooooo....... jus read fr other blogs, me not e only one who complained about e LOTR music! muahahahah... no idea y i am so happy)

3 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

hmm its called...self satisfaction...hahahaha

wingéd densetsu said...

but u know, i agree with u regarding the stress involving looking for jobs...its even more stressful than the job itself...

Celestine said...

lol, yup.

Yalor very stressful, but some ppl very lucky one, search few only found wat they like, then go interview then offered job. These kind of ppl wun feel stressed. They will tell u theres many and its easy.