Thursday, August 17, 2006

Updates, Sort Of

I finally haf e time to sit down and blog. I haf so many drafts i haf no idea whether to write them or not. Usually i will jus put a title and save as draft then cum back later to write it during my free time and publish it.

But then coz i haf lagged so much, i haf no mood to write those anymore. lol. I haf one "Wat Fast Wat Furious", but since its been like wat, 2 weeks... Theres not much pt in toking about e show. I also watched Click, but i haf no mood to write about tt. Go watch Click though.

Finally i haf done everything, all e errands...

I am so tired. Been out everyday (multiple times) for the past 2 weeks, travelling to so many unfamiliar places, doing so many errands. I jus finished e last errand i had to do. Although i still haf clothes to pack, clothes to iron and floor to vacuum... Urgh. Can dun do or not?

Yest i spent the whole morning doing medical checkup (I had to move back and forth 3 buildings in orchard! Becoz of tt, i got darker, sigh, again. Dun ask me how is my report, i also duno.) and then went TPY to meet my mum to do her errands. I closed our joint account, coz she complained no money. Then I went to do more errands.

Initially we were planning to go gym. But when i got home, i was beat. And my son was so happy i didnt wan to disappoint him by going out again. But of coz, tts jus an excuse. I was so tired how to go gym, so in e end, my mum went wif them.

I stayed at home to clear my son's mess. Wanted to sleep but i still had many more things to do... And when i was done, its already near dinner, so i went to make dinner etc.

Had a chat wif SZ tis morning. Lol, her alarm got prob so she missed work and lost half a day's of money.

I had terrible dreams lately. I had another dream where i was trapped in tis house wif a whole grp of ppl. And then we started to kill one another much like e horror movies. But it wasnt our own evilness tis time. We were possessed by "things"... But e spirit/spirits... Oh my son jus pooped, wait ar...

Ok, back. I also jus made my lunch btw, oat cereal. lol.

Now where was i? Oh ok, but e spirit/spirits dun simply possess one fixed person, it moves fr one to one or multiple ppl. So it was hard to predict whos been possessed. Or were they or some of them really possesed? Aiya, my sis jus called. Wait ar.

Alamak, cant i blog n eat in peace?

So anyways, we were hiding n all tt. Frenz were being killed one by one, etc. It was gorey n gruesome then. I wasnt possessed, was more focused on how to not get killed...

Last night, i also dreamt of horrible stuffs though i cant really remember most of it. But theres tis part where Ru mei (Renne) saw me near my neighbourhood (my old yishun hdb), she stayed e next BLK, which mus be a joke if she read tis, since she dun stay anywhere near there n hdb somemore.

Anyways, she saw me, and told me e scariest thing. She said she can see ghosts. And tt i haf one following me... Then she went on n on to describe "him", i was going mad then n i kept telling her i dun wan to noe... And then she continued theres another one, a female one and they r jus right behind me...

It was so creepy can!

Last week, SZ told me she dreamt my face was covered by a mist of dark veil or something... So scary. Cant see my face coz of e dark shadow... Damn creepy.

So anyways, tt 2 ghosts followed me and eventually wanted to kill me etc... I am so sick of dealing wif death, y dun i jus get killed instead.

I write more later. Finish my oat 1st, very soft liao.

1 comment:

wingéd densetsu said...

yeay finally got update!