Monday, August 07, 2006

Exhausted

I am so beat.

So tired.

I haf no time or rather no energy to blog.

I haf been sleeping only 3 hrs plus per night for the past 1 week or so. My insomia prob is getting worst. I wonder how i survived my poly days sleeping only 1 hr per night. No wonder i can fall asleep easily when catching movies wif my bf even though its my fav past time.

But i am 17 no more. I haf succumbed to the aging process.

True enuff, i can still survive sleeping only 5-6 hrs per night for a long period of time now. But 3-4 hrs is over e board for my poor miserable aging body. & spending 6 hrs lying on ur bed trying to sleep but cant is not a funny thing.

I am exhausted, but my mind refused to sleep. So forcing tt, i haf headaches. So i haf been downing panadols again. Till i finished all my panadols, so now my house no more.

My head is throbbing now, but tts coz i travelled too much today. So much so tt i haf motion sickness on the mrt. Can u believe tt? Oh yea, it seems my motion sickness had gotten worst lately as well. Not even e plasters can work, but maybe coz i need to renew them.

I haf been very busy looking for jobs. Busy searching, busy choosing, busy editing, busy sending, busy waiting, busy scheduling and busy interviewing. Not tt i am complaining though. Jus tt i noe i cant travel multiple times a day coz of my motion sickness prob.

I went for a interview tis morning. I went to another recruitment agency jus now. I came back and almost collapsed. Was extremely giddy. My mum said I travel more always lidat, useless... Lol. So u shd be thkful if u got no motion sickness prob, no low blood glucose prob n no blood pressure prob.

My blood pressures been pretty low lately, duno y. So maybe tts y i feel giddy. Its been ard 104/64 on average. The lower one is very low, not gd.

Anyways, i haf no idea wat im typing.

I think i will go haf an eye shut. I am going to hack my makeup and waxed hair for now. Later then clean myself.

Will blog tmr. If no agencies call me though.

I dun even haf e strength to bath my son (supposedly on sun). So i am going to postpone till tmr.

Anyways, yea, stay healthy.

4 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

hmm...busy ar...no wonder like no updates...

First question, how many job agencies did you go to? and are they the private ones or the govt ones? cos i signed (online) for both but both are useless... -_-xxx

Anyway, I don't know if this will help you but supposedly drinking hot milk/chocolate milk helps with insomnia...a bit...

For body-wise, I'll make the room conditions cooler/cold (people supposedly to be able to fall asleep (and die lol))

And for tiring out the mind, I always think of a story, and add tons of details inside...

My fav story to think of is my version of little mermaid (or in this case), usually by the time I reach the part where the girl goes into the sea I'll fall asleep...maybe i'll paste the story in my blog soon...maybe...but I did draw a pic of the story before.

Celestine said...

I went for a few, private ones. Ya, depending on e jobs u r looking for. When i jus grad wif my silly design dip, they hardly ever call me, and even if they do n forward my resume to e business companies, no employers r interested. And for design/web jobs, e employers hardly ask recruitment agencies to do for them.

I didnt exactly go for agencies straight tis time, i jus applied e jobs e agencies advertised and if im suitable they'll call me down for agency interview n then to sign their contract.

Yea, i heard warm milk helps but never really tried, still got to go buy. Lol.

My room is freezing, and i am sleeping directly next to e air con. Hah.

I also think of stories. But then it would be so pointless either i would finish my whole massive story by e time i sleep or i would jus give up. Haha.

wingéd densetsu said...

lol why give up? too long? how about make an epic with gackt and hyde in it? hehehehe :P But i think that wont help at all...lol...but yeah i get the same prob as you..but at least i manage to fall asleep tho most of my sleep consists of dreams...

Celestine said...

Haha, too long is one thing. Main prob is i still wouldnt be able to sleep, even after thinking about stories for many hrs. Been having insomia for ages but i refused to take medication, dun wanna rely on drugs.

Kinda used to it, jus very tiring on days when i need to work.

But on one note, i do think of Gackt & HYDE everynight... Muahahaha... But shhhhhhhh, tts a secret...