Wednesday, June 28, 2006

About Long Entries

Its so shiok writing long entries although its extremely time consuming, i haf so many crap to say... Lol... But i need to control myself... Hahahah... How e hell u guys managed to summarise ur thots in a few lines??? I can never do tt in my whole life i guess...

Even my fren whos not contacted me, he sent me a one line message in frenster... I replied in multiple paragraphs... One of which saying though ive been having some probs but im still e same, dun worry...

And then he bloody hell replied and said, "Yah, can tell u r still e same, still reply in long sentences! chatty?"... Damn it!!! Lol, got alot of things to say mah... How to patronise ppl? I mean like ppl ask u how haf u been, u just reply, "been fine. u?" Lidat can liao meh? Mus update mah, mus ask qns also mah!

If i ask ppl how uve been and u reply saying fine, fullstop, i might as well dun ask... lol

Even SZ said its very easy to tell its my replies or emails or smses... Coz mine would be extra long... Only i am lidat...

But hor its i am e only one lidat sometimes also bek cek... Like i write long long message to ppl, then ppl reply short short only... I wan to read long long replies also mah... Hahahah... Like sometimes i sms SZ, maybe like 2 sms spaces... And she replied wif a "OK."... Then i will message back, i tok so much u only say Ok... Then she will say duno wat to reply mah... Lol...

Anyways, i am not e only one... If u think my long entries are damn long, u r wrong liao lor... Most of e blogs i read r at least 2-3 times longer than mine... Maybe we r e same though i duno them, so i enjoyed their writings... Much more than those 1 paragraph entries...

Actually i haf many many things to update n blog one... But most of e time i lazy or no time so no blog here lor... Then like if i drag after few days then i dun haf tt feeling liao so never blog about it liao... lol...

Alright, tis is a short n meaningless one...

I feel happy n shiok after each writing, erm, typing... Duno y leh... Really love it but takes up too much time...

No comments: