Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stone

I am stoning...

I am so tired...

I was woken up from 4 hrs of sleep coz my son LS on my sis's leg and her bed and on e floor... We didnt noe until my mum came into our room and screamed!!! Imagine my whole rm smells like poo, i wonder how come we didnt wake up... And then i headed to meet SZ for lunch and movie afterwards... I watched Cars, but i am too stone to talk about it...

The pink razor is cute... Looks purplish, i like... Though my phone still rocks... I told SZ today, it looks like i picked a gem out of motorola phone series, coz my phone is one n only and its so different fr e rest of their phones...

I still haven remove my makeup though i came back like 6 hrs ago... I wanted to do masque, but i would most probably fell asleep doing it... Singapore idol was so disappointing... Urgh, how cum our sg girls look pretty but all cannot sing one, so disappointed... I almost fell asleep during e show...

I bought a magnetic goban and dvdr discs today...

To end tis off, SZ looks gd wif her makeup, though not full makeup but tis is e 1st time i see her wif makeup... I love her eye shadow colors... Shimmer one, i dun haf leh...

I go wash my face, finish reading a blog then sleep...

Gone~