Thursday, June 15, 2006

Strange Hour

Btw, i cant post on my side comment box, coz its down whenever i visit my site... For days liao...

Anyways, tis is so strange...

Right now, i am in total darkness except the light coming out from my monitor... Becoz my whole family is sleeping... My sis is sleeping behind me, my son sleeping beside me, my mum sleeping next door... All the doors are opened so i cant on any lights... I think coz its bloody hot now...

And i cant really type too much coz even now when i type i feel my sis moving in her dream state... But i just felt its too weird at tis moment so i wan to blog short about it... Lol...

Wat a weird hour... They all fell asleep at 8 pm together...

Maybe i shd go sleep wif them too... But i wan to watch sg idol results n lost... And i also wan to read my manga... But i dun function well in darkness... I also felt like washing my hair... Im yawning wif all e sleepy vibes floating ard...

My mum went to buy our dinner just now at the nearby hawker and SZ was there and she smsed me...

Maybe someone fed us wif sleeping potion... Lol... I suspect must be SZ... Muahahahah... Not strong enuff for me though, try again next time...

No comments: