Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fumo Fumo Fuuuuu

Went to visit my dad yest... And i asked SZ along as well... He looked better tis time, and put on alittle weight surprisingly... His paralysed arm seemed to haf meaten up...

Stressful as usual... But SZ is there to share e attention... He spoke of the same old things, and putting me down as usual... I was teary at some pt, his words really hurt me alot, but of coz, nobody realised...

Had Teppanyaki for dinner... Very nice, as gd as e closed Bishan one... I had the garlic oysters as usual... Shall go there eat often, besides its so near only... And then we went for ice cream again... At Swensens again... We also ate salad and deep fried mushrooms... I absolutely love their deep fried mushrooms, coz e texture taste like chicken... I love it...

I finished Full Metal Panic Fumoffu... And i am finishing Second Raid... I also completed Tsubasa Chronicles season 1 (tok about it another time) ... Hmm, the FMP 2 short 17 epis were light hearted, and funny as hell... I was kinda disappointed tt there werent any more missions, which was y i like tt anime... I am not so into their lovey dovey high sch scenes... I was waiting n waiting and then realised e whole series was going to be lidat... Lol... Further more, i love e other characters more... And they hardly appear in tis one... But it was a great laugh though...

Love e fumo fumo fumo fumo fumoffu... Lol... Bonta-Kun Kawaii !!!! Then e Bonta got e same scar as Sagara... Lol...

But then e last epi almost killed my com, tt file was so corrupted i think... It crashed my com and i panic for some time... I couldnt delete e file somemore... I had to go safe mode, and tt stupid F8 doesnt work anymore...

So i had to do a dos run, for internal safe mode boot... And my com was so affected, i almost couldnt control it... My heart almost died... But it all turned out well in the end...

Then i still go dl e same link again... Luckily tis time e file ok... Scare me till death...

I now watching Second Raid online, so no prob on stupid corrupted files... Luckily e story continued... And here comes all the missions, once again i was excited... And i can see e rest of the characters in action...

I think i kinda like FMP coz there r some small things associated wif Lord Of the Rings... Like Mithril and Wraiths, words tt are invented by Tolkien... The writer must be a fan... Muahhahahah...

Im going Sentosa wif SZ tmr... I wan to go early early... But then she cannot wake up leh... I now still pondering meet wat time... Going to take loads of pics... I hope... I got 3 cams now, she can take pics too...

I wanna go somewhere to relax abit, and not think of anything... But i dun haf money to go for short trips... So i said to her, i'll bring a mat, and we'll go somewhere and lie down, relax, look at the sky, lol, but i dun wanna go East Coast, and i dun wanna go my reservoir too coz we can only stay a short few hrs be4 SZ wans to go toilet...

Anyways, we decided to go Sentosa instead... And we got excited and said we wanna take loads of pics along the way... Use my new cam also... I also wanna test the video features of my pocket dv camcorder... Although e card like only can shoot 13 mins in best quality, but nvm lah, i doubt we haf things to videocam anyways...

Then, we'll go walk all the FREE nature trails, and then by evening, relax by the clean beach...

I am very excited, i jus hoped our enthusiasm doesnt die off on the actual day...

I yest headache over wat to wear... Shes going to wear sleeveless or something coz she wanna tan herself... Me on the other hand, will cover myself up... Lol, coz i dun wan to turn dark... I always come back fr Sentosa like coffee...

Tis time cannot... I rather tahan e heat than my black skin... Long sleeves, sunglasses, umbrella (bought in time), sun block... Watever! Wanted to wear my cap but im going overboard, so tts staying...

Then now i duno carry wat bag coz of the bulky mat tt im bringing... Hmm... If i bring backpack like so kua zhang n big n ugly... If i carry normal bags cannot put e mat... Duno le...

Excited excited... I hope its a fun filled day tmr... And hopefully we get alot of our together photos tmr like our genting ones, nice pretty ones i meant...

No comments: