Friday, June 16, 2006

Some TV Shows

I went to sleep at 930pm, and at 1210am, my son woke me up... After i opened my eyes, i realised, 1stly i am wet, i mean wet wif sweat... Lol...

It was tt hot...

Then secondly, using my instincts, i felt it was still early... It didnt feel very late, and i was right... It was only 1210am... I had set my alarm at 4 am btw... I went to on my aircon, hopefully to sleep again, which obviously didnt happen... I got up to check my son's toilet tray, and i was even thinking maybe he woke me up to clean his backside... But he didnt poo, so i noe he purposely woke me up... Then i went to close my mum's room door for her as well...

Just a sidenote, usually after he poo, he would wait for me outside my room to clean his backside, he seemed especially fond of it although he like to struggle meanwhile and bite e paper towel jus for fun... He thinks it interesting... *shrugs*

Usually there is no need to clean dog's backside, but hes a weird one, he stains our bed sheets if i dun... I noe some of u would feel its super disgusting when i say tt... But dog/pet owners are used to all dirty things imagineable...

I am used to waking up, sleeping on dried poo stains... I dun even feel anything anymore... I think my sis had it worst, someone my son like to stain hers more... Lol...

Anyways, i was on my bed, and i realised my son went back to sleep after he woke up... Its so unfair, so i went to wake him up, and he started waking my sis up afterwards... Lol... I smsed SZ (1+am) to realise shes just finished baking brownies... Wat a late baker...

Ard 2 plus, my sis woke up and finally i can do my stuffs wif lights on... Oh, i did not catch Sg idol n Lost in the end... Hahaha... And i also did not wash my hair, but i will soon...

My sister is having her last exam paper for her degree tmr... And her 2 weeks leave ends tmr as well... So gd, shes getting her cert soon... Sigh... But shes already getting a degree salary all this while, even though shes still a undergrad... Maybe its jus a better world out there for business and finance industries...

Sg idol sucks big time tis yr... I think tis shd be e last... Nobody could sing... If u think last batch was bad, think again... For the piano shows in the past, most of the participants could at least sing ok, sing proper... But tis time, everyone sing so bad i duno wan to say... Its a waste man, e last batch shd take part again...

Last batch, the contestants sang average and some not bad, so everyone was fighting over appearances vote, obviously e more gd looking ones entered e finals... Tis yr, sigh, they selected those wif appearances but all couldnt even sing a proper song... I frowned to almost every performance... Their singing gave me headaches, it was tt bad...

Maybe u think its bad tt i criticised them, but personally, i pinpt the fault to e judges n e showbiz... I wan to hear talents, not gd looking chaps who cant sing in tune... Wat happened to those not so gd looking but sing alright grps?

Its not their fault tt they dun sing well, but its e judges fault for choosing them from e rest... Wat crap about tis yr is better, tis yr they see more talents? Even Ken critiscised almost every single contentants... Even those who got in, Ken didnt even think they were gd...

Wat rubbish? Then y u qualify them in e 1st place???

It wasnt like tis last time... Even Ken wasnt so harsh last time, there were still some gd comments even though it goes like, "U can sing but u dun look like a star.", but tis yr is like, "U got no voice, no looks, no chance!"...

Anyways, i believed those who got into e finals would improve themselves forcefully as e competition goes on, given the fact they are quite gd looking from e lot, now all they need to work on is their singing...

It wasnt entirely their bad singing as well... It was also the bad sound system... I duno wat the hell they use... I cant hear their singing at all, it all sounded so muffled, cant be everyone sing until tt bad mah, and the silly live music didnt do justice to them... They should haf used original music score like e last batch, they sounded so much better, it was also so much clearer...

They did not even follow e pitch of the contestants most of the times tis yr, and e music they created were so weird and awful i had a hard time listening n focusing on their voices... I think by doing tis, they wanted to cut down on music scores copyrights... Crap...

I watched e Project Runaway Season 2 even though i already noe e results and all... I really like the show... And the last epi was so touching, i was in tears at the end... Daniel F left wif an emotional impact on the show, something tt didnt happen the last season... I like him, even though i had to admit hes kinda weird... But i still like him, like how i like Austin for the 1st season...

For the American Idol, i told u right... Those tt i love n support always turn out Second... Tis yr again lidat, Katherine McPhee was the runner up... But difference is tt, i like Taylor as well... U may find him to be a strange old white-haired man, but im sure u'll fall for him as well, if u watched their journeys...

When i watched their finals, i told e whole world tt Taylor's gonna win it... Becoz it was very obvious tis yr as compared to e past seasons... Katherine lost it, u can see she doesnt haf e drive to win it... And thru her performances, it was clear tt she didnt give it her all... I duno wat happened to her... I hate to believe she became over confident...

Her performance for her last few weeks were just average, she started to defend herself alot during critics, and she never listened to their advices, so i felt it was quite sad... Maybe her heart just wasnt there anymore...

But i still love her n her voice, i hope to hear jazz and blues from her soon...

Taylor really was the most deserving winner... Unlike the past seasons, although e winners were never my fav, and i hate the resultss, but tis yr i truly think Taylor's e rightful one... That is his magic! Soul Patrol~

No comments: