Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome to Hello Moto

All the while, in my house, we all use different phones, my sis uses Sony E, mum uses Samsung, her ex bf uses Nokia, i use Motorola... And of coz, i still haf 1 spare Samsung phone, and 2 old Panasonic phones...

Of coz Nokia is out, since he left...

Anyways, suddenly, my whole family converted to Motorola... My sis bougt her Gold Dolce & Gabbana Razor, my mum just ordered her Pink Razor, and me of coz still using my Motorola touch screen phone, i forgot my model... Lol... E680i i think...

For my sis to convert from Sony E to Moto is so unbelievable... She buying e 68 bucks pink razor for my mum... But my mum's got to pay 76 bucks for e sim card n registration... Damn ex!!! And e one she just ordered is e last set at Raffles Place... Its sold out in most branches... Razor is really so popular...

I now feel abit jealous, coz everyone got new spanking pretty phones... Although i heard n saw alot of ppl having probs wif their razors, but i got to admit, e phone is gorgeous, e metallic ones V3i, not the intial V3...

I noe my phone is big, but then its got to accomodate e features of a touch screen phone, so give n take lah... I will get a cosmetic phone in far future... Lol... I still wan to get e mickey mouse phone lor, prob is tt i am not a Singtel user...

I am waiting for Sony E's new touch screen phone, but then i wouldnt buy it if it costs more than 800 or worst 1K... Coz of e branding, Sony E's new phones r super ex...

My moto phone turns 1 yr old in another 3 mths +... I still love my phone, theres no doubt about tt... I finally bought a screen protector for it after so long... Coz i cheapskate mah, those normal 8-10 bucks one i dun wan to buy... Then i saw e cheap 5 bucks one so i got it lor... Coz i bought it for my camera also...

But got bubble at the edge, well wat to expect fr cheap gds anyways... Still its better than naked...

Yest night, i was playing my my phone's voice commands... Bloody phone dun recognise Shuzhen's name... It only recognises her name when i changed it to Susan... Then i use e talking phone features to read out the smses tt SZ sent me... Then i kept laughing...

My phone's voice is a man's voice... I thot its pretty logical tt if u r a female, u would rather wan ur robot to be a male...

But then when i tried my sis's razor voice commands, her one is female voice leh!!! But the gold edition one obviously for females mah...

So suddenly i thot maybe my phone's meant for guys to use... But then as a guy wouldnt u rather listen to female's voice?

Her phone's voice command no gd, e commands' limited nvm, but it cant catch my diction... It couldnt catch e numbers i commanded... But my phone can lor, it performs almost 95%, hers is like 2% until i gave up... Another reason y i love my phone so much... Must be e male female thingy... Muahahaha...

But my phone needs to be pressed when i speak like walkie talkie, hers no need, but her one cannot work anyways, so tt part gd also no use...

I think my phone's a experimental device, i wonder y they dun continue in it... Low budget touch screen phones, cannot find liao leh...

No comments: