Monday, June 19, 2006

Death Note Trailers

(Post Note: The sequel to e movie will be released tis oct... Looks like i really haf to wait damn long for the whole thing.)

I am currently reading the extremely famous manga, Death Note... I heard and saw so much hoo ha about it for a long time but i only recently decided to read it coz i had finished my whole chain of animes and other mangas...

But i am still not done yet, i am on vol 8, still 5 vol left... And i take a longer time reading tis than any other mangas coz of their lengthy conversations in each bubble... Lol... I am done wif e 1st arc and currently on the last arc...

I played cheat though, while i was only on the 1st book, i was too intrigued, so i went ahead to see the plot review... Sigh, i found out e ending and the 2 plot arcs... But it wasnt an ending tt i like so i actually took a short break be4 i continued the manga...

A movie was made and was screened in Japan, 2 days ago... I am sure it was a hit... The manga did sold 15 million copies then... I read that there will be a sequel... Most probably, since there r 2 main plots in the manga... And fr e trailer, e movie is mainly based on e 1st arc...

I kinda like e casting, except the main Yagami Raito character casting... The rest looked almost identical... Its amazing seeing the manga come alive... I used to hope there would be a anime series, but my bubble burst obviously...

I like the main lead during Battle Royale... But then he just doesnt look like Kira in tis movie... So tt was disappointing... He doesnt even look as tall, smart and suave as Kira... Kira is a perfect human, but the main cast isnt... But i like e L cast though, he really like e same and his acting behavior was just taken off the books... Tts very exciting...

I hope to see tis movie, even though i knoe e story obviously... Now i just haf to be patient and wait... Let me noe if u noe any source or lead...

I did wonder they were going to create the Death God monsters in the live action movie yrs back, one of the shinigami looks extremely horrible ine manga, if brought to life would be so scary... But of coz, i later found out then tt obviously they did 3G, how else do u make a monster fly about...

3G confirm look very weird n fake one lor... And e lip sync!!! Judging fr e trailer, e CG Death God although looked exactly the same as the manga, jus looks very weird n fake... He looks more funny then scary... But nvm lah, i believe e plot makes up for it...

I think i would be done wif e manga tonight... So tmr, i'll tok more about the manga tmr...

2 trailers, one short but el subtitled, another one longer, no subtitles, but u get to see more of the characters, including e main death god, u get the see Ryuk's full body and him flying...

1st shorter one...


The longer one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »