Sunday, June 04, 2006

New Phone

The trip to Sentosa was both great and tiring... Enjoyable and miserable... Lol... Coz of the heat (it was super super super hot) and my crazy heavy bag... But now tt i saw lockers be4 i left... I am so going to check my stuffs into tt locker for 2 bucks before roaming about e next time...

It was so hot till i was dizzy, till i got bad headaches, till i actually almost dozed off when i was eating...

We took about 100+ pics, but mainly they were my self portraits... Lol, wat else...

Still deciding whether to post some pics or not... Hmm... Its not really e lazy part... Will blog about e trip some other time (w or w/o pics)...

My sis bought the Limited Gold Dolce & Gabbana Edition Motorola Razor V3i... Its gorgeously nice, i love gold!!! Its e X-men promotion... Dolce & Gabbana leh! I wonder whether next time got Gucci, LV or not...

Of coz its more ex coz of e gold branded casing and all... She bought it at 448, but then she sold her old phone for 250 and then she received 144 bucks for phone rebate somemore... So basically she only paid about 50+ bucks for e phone...

Shes thinking of getting my mum e pink razor, coz now zero dollar...

I love e box, its like a chocolate/perfume box... Very stylish...

The software is e same as SZ's phone... Which means different fr mine again... My software interface is very different fr theirs although same moto company, and i thot theirs look nicer... But mine is more user friendly though...

Also, they can dl themes, mine for some reason cannot... Maybe can lah, but thru my phone's wap it says not compatible for my model...

I met SZ for lunch at amk's bubble tea restaurant, ate curry rice again... Passed her e ktv voucher for her ktv trip next week... I hope her sch mates will all turn up, they every time meet got prob one... Then she came to my house and we watched e 1st 8 epis of Full Metal Panic... Then my sis lent her e dvd to finish it...

My sis bought prata for me to eat for supper jus now... Shes on leave for 2 weeks for her exams... I think meanwhile if shes ard, i would become more fat... Yest midnight she tempted me wif instant noodle, then jus now wif e prata...

For some reason i am very tired... But i cant sleep as usual... Everything's taking a toll on me...

I think if i can find a job soon, and get my 1st pay before my bday... I would book a hotel at rasa shangri la sentosa for my bday, then i ask SZ to go wif me... But see how bah... Maybe i would becum cheapskate and decide not to celebrate again... Lol...

I used to haf alot of probs for food at Sentosa... But now after renovation and all, food is not a prob... Besides, theres 7-11 there... I could never find any food after midnight in the past... The latest u can find food is our hotel's room service, but of coz, it cost me near 100 bucks for 2 person...

And then i can eat Sakae sushi there also... Near e hotel got Delifrance also... Now all so convenient unlike e past...

I now stomachache, mus be e prata... Later... Pain~

No comments: