Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lazy

Its been quite awhile, been lazy as usual... Haha... Seems to me a long time since i last blogged although i check e date and realised it wasnt tt long...

My sis finished Hellsing, and she did it within 2 days... Tis is e 1st considering she takes her own sweet time wif other animes... She really loved it and even discussed e show wif me afterwards... Now tts a 1st... She said its super fast and realised tt she prefered to watch modern adult anime as compared to teen fantasy...

I told her actually its not fast paced, just tt its a short anime, tts y u felt it was fast... I realised tt when i watched e 2nd time, if not to explain to her wats going on n controlling e player, i would haf fallen asleep... Shes very disappointed theres no sequel... She said its tt gd, how come it doesnt continue... Actually, there is a OVA, just tt i couldnt find it or it isnt out yet...

While watching wif her again, it reminded me of Van Helsing... My sis at 1st thot its a remake or watever fr e movie... Of coz i thot her its not lidat... The old old original Van Helsing novel's story is totally different...

Anyways, although i cant get enuff of Arucard, but i dun see e need for the story to continue as well, for anime at least... If u were to start a ended story up... It would just be e same old things over again, wif Hellsing becuming a vampire, breaking free, building up of her organisation or new kingdom, then there would be new nemesis for Arucard and Seras...

If e story goes on, i am sure eventually at the end of e final arc, Arucard would die and fall to the final powerful enemy and then Hellsing and Seras would carry on his blood... Stuffs lidat... E last thing i would wan to see is e death of my fav character... So there... Just let it end here... Lol...

I was busy editing and resizing pics today, i wanted to use e batch actions in photoshop for convenience sake... But obviously, i had already forgotten how to use it and it took me a few trials to get everything perfect... Until the last attempt i was too confident and wanted to try something else, and i got my photos overwritten...

Damn it... Tt batch of photos became small and web sized... I was so pissed...

However, lucky thing was tt last batch were pics of my son... If it was e batch of my own pics tt i was doing earlier on, i would haf killed somebody... But sadly, those pics tt i overwritten happened to be my fav pics of my son...

I did a backup sometime ago, but i cant remember whether i did backup his pics or not... Anyhows, lucky they werent so impt...

I'll update more tmr...

No comments: