Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wedges

For some reasons, i am digging wedges... I am not toking about potatoes... Im toking about shoes...

I do not own any wedges coz i haven seen any tt caught my attention yet... But recently coz its soaring in trend, i found lots of nice wedges every where...

I just saw a lovely multi-colored floral/gem wedge at VNC last sat... Though its not really wedge but more like platform, then again, i classify platforms n wedge e same, but tts only me... Anyways, i didnt get tt though... Sad... I didnt even try...

The shoe is nice but e front part is e multiple straps kind, my front feet usually cannot fit these kind of cutting unless its really wide... And besides tt, usually strappy kind dun last, or at least tts wat happened to my old strappy heels... Wif e pressure on the front feet, e thin straps will bust sooner than others...

I found out VNC shoes size reaches 10... But having seen SZ getting size 9 when shes a size 8, its jus e numbers game like i mentioned... Which means size 10 is actually size 9 in actual measurement... Nothing to feel happy about for ppl wif large feet...

Then again, at least they haf my size, so its something to be happy about... Even if i dun fit their strappy shoes coz of fat feet, at least i believe there r shoes i can fit... Abit sad tt they uses e same material as Charles & Keith, which is PVC...

Materials n price range about e same... Durability alittle bit more than C & C, or so i heard but it also meant it doesnt last all e same... Cheaps shoes generally dun last anyways... So wan to get cheap shoes, dun complain... But i got C & C disc card though....

But VNC costs dirt cheap in Msia lor, its e same price... Imagine u bought ur shoes for 28 bucks in sing, and it also cost 28 bucks in rm there, well, tts only if u go msia often, if not u'll haf to settle for sing dollars...

Anyways, about 2 weeks ago, i saw 2 lovely wedges at C & C... Both about 35/36 bucks... Very nice, i like lor... Was very tempted... I think i like tried e displays for more than 10 times... And i put it back, walk ard, come back to try, put it back, over n over, while SZ was looking n trying her shoes...

All e while, many many females also love e 2 wedges i like... They also kept trying... Haha... The wedges attracted so many passerbys...

U noe i hate those ladies who seem to be interested in a certain shoes, but lazy to try or something... Then when they saw u pick up e shoes, they would stand beside u and watch u try and see how it looks...

I dun like ppl lidat... Damn irritating lor, dun use my feet to judge leh... Try urself lah... I will paiseh one lor...

Theres tis gf/bf, e gf saw e wedge and was trying and then she said something...

GF: Now tis very in e trend hor?
BF: Huh? Wat? Oh, u mean pointed shoes?
GF: !!! No, i mean wedges! (Actually she didnt even say tt word, i think she like just showed him, doubt he understands wat wedges r anyways... lol, he'll probably relate it to potatoes!)

A very typical scenario which showcased e ignorance of man's knowledge and judgement on fashion... In e 1st place, wedges doesnt even haf pointed fronts... Duno where he got e idea... Haha, he must be thinking, shoes all e same to me mah! And he clearly wasnt even looking or interested in wat his gf's trying, but pretended he was...

Which made me laughed out loud, erm, subtlely? Muahahaha...

But hor, some guys really haf eyes for fashion, though sometimes abit overboard... Like how some guys insisted to go shopping wif me and help me choose... And they wan to see me try everything... Its embarassing to let guys get so personal... Or at least tts me...

A guy and me passed by one shoe shop some time ago, and he spotted one particular heels which was damn nice according to him... I didnt see it though... And he kept harping on it, saying its really nice etc... I noe he wans me to go try, but its not like hes paying or wat mah (maybe he will but tts not e pt)... So i said, "Aiyah, u go find one gf then buy for her lor!"... Lol, i believed it shattered watever hes thinking... I am so cruel sometimes... Muahaha...

Anyways, i didnt get e wedges in e end... Then we headed to Far East... And then holly shit, i saw tis even nicer wedge... I came to tis shop, and i immediately love so many of their shoes... Like 60% of them... Their flat shoes are extremely gorgeous, i would haf bought every single one i tried... But i haf tis thing about heels n height...

I bought tis in e end...


It comes in pink and green... I like both, i couldnt decide... In e end, i chose my fav color, green, although i really wan e pink as well... Tis one is 29.90, but their other shoes are generally even more cheaper...

I also like another pink/white heel... But i cant possibly buy everything...


Their shoe sizes end at 39 or 40... Which is supposed to be 8 or 9... But i saw SZ trying e shoes, and she settled for 40, which means their 40 is more like 8.5 instead of 9... Another number game... I knew it, coz tis kind of random cheap shoe shops, their number usually end at 8... Rarely do u see 40...


It comes wif extra packet of a pair of heel padding as well... So cool...


My 1st wedge, i love it...

Although it gave me lots of blisters during my 1st wearing... Wat to do, got to season it mah... Hope it tastes better e next time... lol... I am used to blisters wif all my new shoes anyways...

No comments: