Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Beware Of My Powers!

PS: Tis post is specially dedicated to Jul, our only SIANpika...

Since im in a gd mood, i will now grant everyone one chance to see my magical powers... Enjoy e awsome, heavenly powers of our lovely priestess, Celestine!!!

In year 2004, i acquired one deck of cards fr Jac... The moment i saw it, i knew instantly, its not jus a normal deck of cards... True enough, as soon as i opened e packaged which was once covered in cardboard, coz he never unwrapped it... No, in fact, he cant open it...

I heard a voice calling my name in my mind... "Celestine..."

I knew i was e one, e one chosen for tis... The one destined to control tis magnificent power... One tat will change my life forever... And so, i took it back home...

And upon my intensive, secretive, self-contained training, i had managed to unreveal e powers within...

I shall let u see its powers...



The Clow... The hardcovered box tat sealed its powers, broken by your truly... Upon e destiny embedded in me, e seal glowed and revealed its content...



I lay e cards for ur viewing... For others, it will jus be blank cards, but i did some enchantment and i managed to conseal e images for public viewing...






Ok, now tat u haf seen something u shdnt, u now only haf 7 days to live... N u'll receive a call fr me to confirm ur acknowledgement... I will email/fax ur receipt to u...




Ok, im jus kidding...


Anyways, a close up on e cards...

Next, i shall perform my ritual... I had chosen "THE LIGHT"...


Ok, pardon me for my middle finger, i am only allowed to hold it in between my index n middle fingers... (Or so fr wat i saw in e anime)... I threw it in e air, it landed on my sister's bed...



A close up on e Goddess of Light...

Now, i need my wand (given to me by Shuzhen) ... I had changed e original chicken head wand(fr anime), to tis wand, coz i am a priestess filled wif love...



@ #$ &^ 89&^ %$%^#@ ^#@~





Hmm, nothin happened...




I mus haf lost my touch... But nvm, i still haf a secret weapon...



Now revealing my ultimate most powerful wand...

My hair-dye comb, having to absorb enormous amount of chemicals... Nothing can break it...



@ #$ &^ 89&^ %$%^#@ ^#@~




There... My Goddess Of Light, now glowing wif endless amt of energy, let us see ur powers...

My Goddess flew across my room and stood on top of my lamp (given to me by Shuzhen as well for bday gift).



There, she lit up my lamp, coz she tried to tell me, tat its bad to use my computer in a dark room...

Ok, now u all shall think twice be4 bullying me...


Hahahahahahahahah...

Ok, now tat im at it, show u another treasure of mine, no, tis time there's no hidden powers, tis is given to me by my ex, Jeffrey...


My beloved semi precious stones... If anyone steals it fr me, i'll send my goddess to m'sia, buy a gun and then shoot u in e head... I'll send out Goddess of Money, n Goddess of Sniper...

Wahahaha, behold my powers... I am the ONE...

No comments: