Saturday, April 02, 2005

Gameboy

Some of u might haf heard tis...

I haf 2 gameboys... Ok, u can laugh at me being so dated when some r already playing PSP... Well, i knoe they r but tats not a reason to throw mah, i can still play when im free... And im not a gamer, so it doesnt matter wat gadgets im having...

1 gameboy is black n white one, tat one spoilt le... So i threw it away... Now left my color gameboy wif only one colored multi game tape... So sad... But i like coz its blue-green color handset... My ex bf put it at my place many yrs ago... I was one of e few who owned gameboy then when it was launched, so u can imagine after sch, how crowded my house was then... Swarming wif game-siao primary boys...

Anyways, i was feelin bored one night, and i took out e gameboy to play... I played e usual like super mario, tennis, watever, n then i got sick of it coz none can play very long... So i had decided to play Pokemon again... Coz tis game takes days to complete... But it was rather a drag feeling since i got to train m pikachu fr scratch...

But its abit spoilt, theres no pictures for e pokemons, only blank colored rectangular pics... Well wat to do? So long liao of coz got prob... Wifout e pics it was pretty hard for me to deduce wat type of pokemon they r as well, but lucky i can pretty guessed fr their names. I can also roughly remember how i played last time, which was 2 yrs ago...

Then, it took me about 1hr + before i got into e mood, n started to really enjoy playin it... Haha, i played for straight 7 hrs after my dinner... My Pikachu is at level 18 liao, and i came to e cave where i haf to take a long time to fight... Meanwhile halfway inside, i decided to save, off my gameboy, and then go for toilet break...

When i came back to on my gameboy, i realised my batt's dead. So i went to replace my batts... Then when i select POKEMON YELLOW fr e menu, only 2 lines came out! "NEW GAME" n "OPTIONS" !!!

Where e hell is my "SAVED GAME"???

Damn it!!! The thing is being reset... Sigh, i started to curse n swear at e gameboy... I am so pissed... So bek cek tat i onlined to rant about it... Aaarrrggghhh... I shdnt haf offed my gameboy... But then, again, since e batt's running low, i believe it will happen sooner or later...

Uuuurrrraaaggghhh... I trained my 6 pets for so hard and then POOF, everything's gone!!! Sian... Sad...

Haha, now whenever i see my gameboy, i will curse it, coz im still angry... Shuzhen told me nvm lah, next time we buy then go cruise can play in e room... While our children play together... Haha, i told her till then i think gameboy extinct liao... Gd lor, i can link up wif hers to play multi-player as well...

I had decided not to go KL liao, upon hearing so many incidents of singaporeans being robbed, kidnapped, raped n killed... I also scared liao, coz only 2 of us girls... Nvm, at most we 2 go Genting ago lor, since i knoe there inside out...


Current Balance : 4,928,498 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 71,502 NP

Wahaha... If u haf been following e nos, u would haf realised e number jumped a huge diff... Yea!!! I am so so soooooooooooooooo near to my 5 MILLION TARGET!!! I am so excited... Hehe, u mus be thinkin im crazy but my years of neopets playing finally come close...

Finally, finally, i can see e end... Wahahaha... I am so happy...

How i suddenly took a leap from 4,700,000+ to tis number is coz i was very lucky few days ago. I picked up one neopet paintbrush and one petpet paintbrush for free... And i sold them for about 150,000 NP... So now i haf been diligently sellin all my stuffs... My shop can only take 40 at a time n i haf thousands of items...

Its getting so close...


PS: Thks to Jul, now i knoe e small carts r called TAMIYA liao... Heh...

No comments: